The RSPB's Big Schools' Birdwatch forms part of this year's Big Garden Birdwatch - the world's biggest wildlife survey.
Here's how you can get involved:
- Record the highest number of species you see at any one time, instead of totalling them up over the hour, as you may record the same bird twice.
- Get a bird table and provide clean water to help attract birds. *You could even try making a seed cake. *
- Birds like the Blue Tit and the Great Tits like hanging bird feeders. Placing one in your garden might help attract them.
- Click here to see a helpful guide on making your own bird feeder from recycled materials.
- Even if you don't see any birds, the RSPB says the results are still "incredibly helpful"!