The second phase of the £60 million Noah's Ark Children's Hospital for Wales in Cardiff has been officially opened.
Wales's only Children's Hospital currently cares for around 75,000 children a year from across Wales and has connections to hold clinics in communities all over the country.
Watch:Dean Thomas reports on the opening.
The specially designed second phase brings together all children services under one roof for the first time and includes:
- Cardiac/Renal services including renal day unit
- Surgical Ward including ambulatory care
- Children's Theatre Suite (including five operating theatres)
- Children's Critical Care Unit
- Children's Radiology Services with MRI Scanner, fluoroscopy and ultrasound
- Children's Therapy Services including a hydrotherapy pool.
Patients past and present will join staff, dignitaries and celebrities later to mark the occasion.