Centre Jonathan Davies says "it just didn't seem right" after Wales' RBS 6 Nations campaign ended in a controversial fashion against France on Saturday.
Wales were beaten 20 - 18, conceding a 100th minute try and conversion in a game that may now be investigated by Six Nations chiefs, after a chaotic finale.
Wales' interim head coach, Rob Howley, said the "integrity of the game had been brought into disrepute" after France replacement prop Uini Atonio went off for a head injury assessment, with starting tighthead Rabah Slimani then returning during 20 minutes of stoppage time.
Slimani had earlier been replaced, but the France team doctor insisted that Atonio needed an HIA, allowing Slimani to go back on as France attacked Wales' line through a series of scrums.
It's thought Six Nations bosses will likely probe the events of the game, and France could face disciplinary action if anything is proven against them.
Howley added, "We will look over the whole footage. A lot of it is on microphone as well. It is pretty obvious what happened."
It's alleged that someone from the French camp went outside the technical area, which isn't allowed, before the doctor went onto the field at a break in play. Howley says this is outside the laws of the game.
Wales were left to reflect on a third defeat of the tournament and a fifth place finish, their worst Six Nations position since 2007.
Six Leigh Halfpenny penalties had put them in pole position to win the game, but 20 minutes of added time, that also included Wales prop Samson Lee being sin binned, then took centre stage.