Robbie Williams fans are being urged to plan ahead for the star's concert at the Principality Stadium on Wednesday evening.
50,000 people are expected to visit Cardiff, and there will be full city centre road closures in place between 6.00pm until 11.30pm.
According to new security rules only small bags, no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm, will be allowed into the stadium.
Security measures at the stadium:
The Principality Stadium advises allowing plenty of extra time to pass through security. No large bags will be allowed into the stadium, but small bags and handbags - no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm - will be permitted. Visit the Principality Stadium's website for more details.
Road closures from 6.00pm until 11.30pm:
- Kingsway from its junction with North Road to its junction with Duke Street.
- Cowbridge Road East from its junction with Cathedral Road to its junction with Westgate Street.
- Tudor Street from its junction with Clare Road to its junction with Wood Street (access for residents & traders will be permitted via Fitzhammon Embankment.)
- Plantagenet Street and Beauchamp Street from their junctions with Despenser Place to their junctions with Tudor Street (access for residents & traders will be permitted.)
- The following roads will be closed in their entirety: - Duke Street, Castle St, High Street, St Mary Street, Caroline Street, Wood Street, Central Square, Westgate Street, Quay Street, Guildhall Place, Golate, Park Street, Havelock Street and Scott Road.
Road closures from 9pm until 11.30pm:
- The following roads will be closed from 9pm until 11.30pm
- Saunders Road from the junction with St Mary Street
- Customhouse Street throughout its length
- Penarth Road from the junction with Saunders Road to the entrance leading to the back of the Cardiff Central Train station.
There will be a queueing system in place at Cardiff Central station. Customers are being advised to plan ahead and buy a ticket from the first available ticket dispenser.
Buses will be diverted out of the city centre bus stops. Buses displaced from stops within the closure will relocate to either Churchill Way for the east, Greyfriars Road for the north and Tudor Street for the west. Please visit Cardiff Bus for more information.
Event Park & Ride
The Event Park & Ride is at Cardiff City Stadium, in Leckwith. Cost is £10 payable in cash. You can access the park & ride facility by exiting the M4 from Junction 32. The drop off point is Tresilian Way North, at the rear of Cardiff Central Train Station.
Event-day parking will be available at Sophia Gardens and will cost £15 in cash. The car park will be staffed until 11.30pm. To get to Sophia Gardens exit the M4 via junction 32.
Disabled drivers are advised to use Sophia Gardens. Additional capacity is also available at various private car parks. Please check individual websites for availability.
Coach parking is available in the Civic Centre and costs £20 per coach, payable in cash on the day. No pre-booking is available.