Coldplay has chosen Cardiff as the only location in the UK to play two concerts as part of their European Head Full of Dreams Tour.
Both concerts will take place at the Principality Stadium on July 11th and 12th.
60,000 people are expected at the stadium for each concert.
There will be a full city centre road closure for both events.
- The gates will open at 5.30pm, with the support act starting at 7pm.
- Coldplay is then expected on stage at 8.30pm.
- Only small bags, no larger than 35cm x40cm x19cm will be allowed into the stadium.
- Those travelling by car are being strongly advised to use the Event Park & Ride Facility at Cardiff City Stadium in Leckwith.
- Those travelling by train are being strongly advised to travel into Cardiff in ample time, as the train network is also expected to be very busy.
- A queuing system will be in operation at Cardiff Central Station - https://www.arrivatrainswales.co.uk/principalitystadium/.
- Queen Street Station will close at 9.45pm.
- Full City Centre road closure from 6.00pm until 11.30pm.
- The following roads will be closed in their entirety: - Duke Street, Castle St, High Street, St Mary Street, Caroline Street, Wood Street, Central Square, Westgate Street, Quay Street, Guildhall Place, Golate, Park Street, Havelock Street and Scott Road.
- The following roads will be closed from 9pm until 11.30pm:- Saunders Road from the junction with St Mary Street, Customhouse Street throughout its length, Penarth Road from the junction with Saunders Road to the entrance leading to the back of the Cardiff Central Train station.