The British & Irish Lions have named an unchanged starting line-up and bench for the third Test at Eden Park on Saturday.
Sam Warburton will again lead the 23 who secured victory in the 2nd Test in Wellington - the first time since 1993 that the Lions have kept the same XV for consecutive Tests.
Liam Williams has also been deemed fit enough to play after he suffered some 'tightness' in his leg.
Head Coach Warren Gatland said: “It is not very often on a Lions Tour that you get to pick the same 23 for the following game.
“We felt we should reward the players for the result and the courage that they showed in coming from behind from 18-9 down, digging themselves out of a hole and then finishing strongly in that last 10 to 15 minutes."
British and Irish Lions:
- 15. Liam Williams – Scarlets, Wales
- 14. Anthony Watson – Bath Rugby, England
- 13. Jonathan Davies – Scarlets, Wales
- 12. Owen Farrell – Saracens, England
- 11. Elliot Daly – Wasps, England
- 10. Johnny Sexton – Leinster, Ireland
- 9. Conor Murray – Munster, Ireland
- 1. Mako Vunipola – Saracens, England
- 2. Jamie George – Saracens, England
- 3. Tadhg Furlong – Leinster, Ireland
- 4. Maro Itoje – Saracens, England
- 5. Alun Wyn Jones – Ospreys, Wales
- 6. Sam Warburton (capt) – Cardiff Blues, Wales
- 7. Sean O’Brien – Leinster, Ireland
- 8. Taulupe Faletau – Bath Rugby, Wales
- 16. Ken Owens – Scarlets, Wales
- 17. Jack McGrath – Leinster, Ireland
- 18. Kyle Sinckler – Harlequins, England
- 19. Courtney Lawes – Northampton Saints, England
- 20. CJ Stander – Munster, Ireland
- 21. Rhys Webb – Ospreys, Wales
- 22. Ben Te’o – Worcester Warriors, England
- 23. Jack Nowell – Exeter Chiefs, England