Taulupe Faletau will Captain Wales for the first time as part of a new-look Wales side to face Italy on Saturday.
The Bath number eight returned to the side following time out through injury and joins an all-new back row alongside Justin Tipuric and debutante James Davies.
Bradley Davies starts for the first time this campaign in the second row alongside Cory Hill while changes in the front row mean Nicky Smith and Tomas Francis partner up either side of uncapped hooker Elliot Dee.
The changes continue in the back line with Gareth Davies and Gareth Anscombe once again partnering up at half-back while centre Hadleigh Parkes has a new partner in youngster Owen Watkin.
Liam Williams moves to full back with Leigh Halfpenny moving the bench, leaving George North and Steff Evans to pair up on either wing for a game that Wales will be determined to win following their disappointment in Dublin two weeks ago.
Wales team to play Italy:
- Liam Williams (Saracens) (46 Caps)
- George North (Northampton Saints) (71 Caps)
- Owen Watkin (Ospreys) (3 Caps)
- Hadleigh Parkes (Scarlets) (4 Caps)
- Steff Evans (Scarlets) (8 Caps)
- Gareth Anscombe (Cardiff Blues) (14 Caps)
- Gareth Davies (Scarlets) (30 Caps)
- Nicky Smith (Ospreys) (16 Caps)
- Elliot Dee (Dragons) (5 Caps)
- Tomas Francis (Exeter Chiefs) (29 Caps)
- Cory Hill (Dragons) (13 Caps)
- Bradley Davies (Ospreys) (60 Caps)
- Justin Tipuric (Ospreys) (55 Caps)
- James Davies (Scarlets) (*Uncapped)
- Taulupe Faletau (Bath) (70 Caps) (CAPT)
- Ken Owens (Scarlets) (55 Caps)
- Rob Evans (Scarlets) (23 Caps)
- Samson Lee (Scarlets) (37 Caps)
- Seb Davies (Cardiff Blues) (3 Caps)
- Ellis Jenkins (Cardiff Blues) (5 Caps)
- Aled Davies (Scarlets) (7 Caps)
- Rhys Patchell (Scarlets) (7 Caps)Leigh Halfpenny (Scarlets) (76 Caps)
Warren Gatland says Sunday is a chance fpr the debutants in the team to show what they can do: