- 53 updates
Ceredigion County Council has announced that £85,000 has been raised so far for their flood appeal.
Communities across West Wales have raised money to help people whose homes and possessions were damaged in the recent flooding in the region.
Ahead of his summer visit to Wales next week, Prince Charles has made a donation to help victims of last month's floods in West Wales.
The Prince will be carrying out a series of engagements over four days from Monday, as part of his annual stay at his home in Llwynywermod, near the village of Myddfai, in Carmarthenshire.
He will also meet members of the emergency services who were involved in the evacuation, as well as residents affected by the floods.
The exact figure has not been revealed. A spokesman described it as a "generous and kind gesture".
The Environment Agency is warning people to be prepared for the risk of localised flooding in Mid and West Wales, with heavy rain forecast into the weekend.
Last night residents in Ceredigion met to raise funds for the scores of people and businesses affected by floods earlier this month.
"There is a strong community spirit in the area" said Wynne Melville Jones, one of the organisers.
"People have come out to show their support tonight because we feel for our neighbours, our friends and for our families."
It is now nearly a week now since hundreds of holidaymakers and residents in Ceredigion were awoken to the sight of water rushing through their homes, caravan parks and communities.
As the cost of the floods is still being calculated and the rain continues to fall, our west Wales reporter Kevin Ashford, has been to see how the communities are coping as the clean up operation continues.
Communities are rallying to support local people whose homes and businesses were damaged by last weekend's floods in Ceredigion.
The villagers of Llandre, Dol-y-bont and Dole have arranged to get together on Thursday evening to begin fundraising.
The money raised at the event will be contributed to the Ceredigion Flood Appeal administered by Ceredigion County Council.
A organisation that represents around 600 tourism businesses across Mid Wales has reassured tourists that the region is open for business, despite the weekend floods.
Anne Lloyd Jones, chairman of Machynlleth-based Mid Wales Tourism, said the national publicity about flooding in the Aberystwyth area had impacted negatively on the region.
The flooding risked having a double impact on the region, she added, as some tourism businesses had reported cancellations.
She empathized with businesses and homes that had been flooded and praised the excellent work of the emergency services and community spirit. But stressed that the vast majority of tourism operators in Mid Wales were unaffected by the flooding and were looking forward to welcoming visitors.
It's four days since water ravaged communities in Ceredigion, but tonight there are warnings of more heavy rain to come.
Latest ITV News reports
Welsh Secretary Cheryl Gillian has visited Ceredigion to see the areas worst hit by this month’s flash-floods.
Communities in Ceredigion are holding a variety of events to raise money for people who've been affected by flooding.