- 4 updates
The service is funded by the Welsh Government, and developed alongside Cardiff Council and Vale of Glamorgan Council.
The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
A new 'express' bus service linking Cardiff Airport with Cardiff city centre will operate from this Thursday, 1 August.
The Welsh Government - which took over the airport in March - says the service will provide more frequent, comfortable and speedier journeys for travellers between the airport and the capital.