The inquest into the death of a Welsh soldier who died in Afghanistan last year is due to end today.
Lance Corporal Lee Davies from Carmarthen and his colleague Corporal Brent McCarthy were both killed in Helmand Province last year.
They were shot by two men dressed in Afghan police uniforms.
An inquest has been hearing how two Afghan policemen had been chatting and posing for photos with two British servicemen just before opening fire on them.
Welsh Guardsman Corporal Lee Davies, along Corporal Brent McCarthy, an RAF policeman from Telford, were killed in a so-called green- on-blue shooting.
Keith Wilkinson reports.
The two men were shot by two men wearing Afghan police uniforms.
The inquest heard an intelligence report that said "insider threat" was difficult to detect. Insurgents and the Taliban used this kind of attack as a tactic and there had been no increase in this kind of threat.
The inquest has been told the injuries of both men in the gun attack were unsurvivable. Nothing could have been done to save their lives .
Corporal Brent McCarthy, aged 25, from Telford, died of a gunshot wound to the chest from a small arms weapon fired at close range.
Welsh Guard Lance Corporal Davies, aged 27, from South Glamorgan, died from at least five shots from different angles. He had gunshot wounds to his head, chest and abdomen.
The inquest was told he would have lost consciousness immediately and it was likely he died very rapidly.
Around 10,000 new homes could be built in the Vale of Glamorgan by 2026.
Key sites identified in to the council's new draft development plan include 1,700 homes at the Barry docks waterfront and 1,300 houses for St Athan.
The latest plan plan follows a decision to scrap work on an earlier plan back in January.
The six-week consultation is now underway.
South Wales Police are appealing for information to help find a 50-year-old man who has been reported missing in Barry.
Stephen Riella previously lived in the Llanrumney area of Cardiff, but has been staying with a relative in Barry.
He was last seen on Tuesday 17th September.
On Friday 20th September police recovered a rucksack belonging to Mr Riella at Friar's Point in Barry.
Officers are concerned for his wellbeing and are appealing to anyone who has seen or heard from Mr Riella over the past week to call 101.
At a meeting today of the Football Association of Wales a decision was made to admit Barry Town United AFC into the Third Division of the Welsh League.
Following Friday’s decision at the High Court the Football Association of Wales Council held an emergency meeting in Cardiff.
Barry Town United AFC won a court battle against the FAW over its decision to refuse the club entry to the Welsh League.
Following that decision, the FAW Council considered the position of Llanelli Town AFC and Bettws AFC and also admitted them into the Third Division of the Welsh League.
Two fire stations could be axed and two more down graded under plans to change the way the South Wales Fire and Rescue Service operates.
Kenfig Hill and Porthcawl fire stations would be the ones to close - replaced by a new station in South Kornelly.
In the Vale of Glamorgan, Barry and Cowbridge would have a reduced service.
Changes in other areas will be announced later this year.
Local AM for Barry, Jane Hutt, says she will meet with Premier Foods following its announcement of the closure of its factory with the loss of 43 jobs.
Ms Hutt said it would be a terrible blow, "after a long history of providing jobs for local people at their site in the Docks.
"I will be meeting with the company, Premier Foods and the skilled workforce who are affected, regarding this announcement and will ensure that every avenue of support can be made available to them."
Hovis bread and Mr Kipling cakes firm Premier Foods today revealed plans to shut a 109-year-old flour mill with the loss of 43 jobs.
The group is set to close the mill at Barry Docks by the end of October, bringing to a close a long history in South Wales.
Its Atlantic Mills site was built in 1904 by the then Hovis-Bread Flour Company - Britain's largest flour miller, which has since been renamed Rank Hovis.
Premier said the closure would be phased over the coming months, impacting the mill's workforce and a number of local contractors.