Police are urging the public to be vigilant in the Lon Menai area of Caernarfon, after a man indecently exposed himself.
Police were alerted to the incident at 8.16pm on Thursday 19th November.
PC Alex Higgins said: “We want to make the public aware of this incident, and ask them to remain vigilant. We would ask anyone who witnessed this incident or any other victims to come forward with information.”
Missing teenager Chloe Ann Thomas from Caernarfon has been found safe and well.
Police issued an appeal to help find her after she was reported missing on Friday.
They've since thanked the public for their support.
Great News Missing Person Chloe Thomas from the Caernarfon area has been found safe and well, thanks for all your help
Police in North Wales are appealing for help to find a 14 year-old-girl.
Chloe Ann Thomas, from Caernarfon, has been missing since Friday.
Police are asking anyone with any information on her whereabouts to come forward.
An investigation has been launched by North Wales Police after a woman was found seriously injured in Caernarfon, following an incident earlier this morning.
Police received a report shortly after 9am today that a woman had been assaulted whilst walking in the Cefn Cadnant area, near to the Fire Station.
The woman was airlifted to hospital in Bangor with what are believed to be serious injuries.
A man has since been arrested in connection with the incident. He remains in custody.
Police request that members of the public keep away from the area whilst their investigation is ongoing. Anybody with further information is asked to contact North Wales Police on 101, quoting reference number S134595.
When a friend tried to break up an argument Jack Daniel Brown thrust a mug into his face, causing wounds which needed 47 stitches and leaving behind hideous scarring Caernarfon Crown Court heard.
The victim had suffered from what was described as a vicious attack in a Llandudno house last February after a group had been out drinking.
Brown, 21, of Aled Gardens, Kinmel Bay, was jailed for a total of two and a half years after pleading guilty to unlawful wounding, being in breach of a suspended sentence, and resisting two police officers who had to Taser him twice and use captor spray in a separate later incident.
A pensioner died after being hit and trapped by a fallen conifer tree while trying to find a missing hen during a storm, an inquest heard this afternoon.
A conclusion of accidental death was recorded at Caernarfon on Robert Thomas, 77, who lived in nearby Caeathro,
His widow Jean said they had been at home watching TV when Mr Thomas decided it was time to put their hens back in a hut. He couldn’t find one of them and she went outside to give him a hand.
Mrs Thomas heard a loud bang and saw her husband – a retired maintenance fitter at a local factory – trapped under the tree.
She was unable to call an ambulance from her house because the phone line had been brought down in the storm.
Mrs Thomas alerted neighbours by shouting for help.
An ambulance was then called and Mr Thomas was taken to hospital at Bangor before being transferred 100 miles to a specialist unit at Stoke-on-Trent where he died the next day.
A pensioner from Caernarfon has appeared in court, accused of the rape of a 24-year-old woman.
Malcolm Donaldson, 72, appeared at a preliminary hearing at Mold Crown Court today, via videolink.
He is charged with raping the woman in Prestatyn on 23 March.
Mr Donaldson was remanded in custody.
A 61 year old pilot has died following a crash at Caernarfon Airport.
The accident occurred at around 6 o'clock this evening when a microlight aircraft crashed on the main taxiway, passing a derelict building and aviation fuel tanks on the southern borders of the field surrounding the runway.
Multiple emergency services were called to the scene and the man was airlifted to hospital, where he later died from his injuries.
A 61 year old man has died after a light aircraft crashed on the runway at Caernarfon Airport. It's thought the man was inside the aircraft when the collision happened at around 6pm this evening.
He was taken to hospital with serious injuries, but later died. Air Accident Investigation have been informed of the incident.
A 36-year-old man who abused three little boys despite being HIV positive was jailed for 14 years today.
Simon Morris Jones, pleaded guilty to 15 charges at Caernarfon crown court, including rape, sexual touching, and engaging in sexual activity with a child.
Matthew Dunford, prosecuting, said the boys have had to undergo a course of treatment because the defendant was HIV positive but to date all had been negative.
Jones will be on the Sex Offenders Register for life.
Det Sgt Richard Griffith welcomed the sentence and praised the victims and their families who he said had the courage and resolve to stand up to the perpetrator.