Research by Hybu Cig Cymru has found the tradition of families sitting down to a roast dinner is dying out, declining by 8.4% a year.Read the full story ›
The Children's Commissioner has voiced his concern about the number of social worker vacancies in children's departments.Read the full story ›
Thousands of Welsh patients are missing out on crucial rehabilitation, according to a report on cardiac services.Read the full story ›
South Wales Police has confirmed that a man rescued from the River Taff in Cardiff on Tuesday died in hospital shortly afterwards.
He has been identified as a 51-year-old local man.
His death is not being treated as suspicious.
His family have been informed.
A teenager from Cardiff, accused of stirring up support for Islamic State, is expected to face trial next June.
Syed Ajaz Karim Choudhury, 19, appeared via videolink at the Old Bailey today.
He has been charged with engaging in conduct in preparation of terrorist acts and inviting support for a proscribed organisation.
The Dyfi Bridge is the subject of a flood warning, while there are 13 further flood alerts in place.
Read More: Flood alerts and warnings across Wales
There's one flood warning and 13 flood alerts in force from South Wales to the North.
The warning is for Dyfi Bridge, the A487 and extensive areas of agricultural land.
The alerts cover the following areas:
- River Wye in Powys
- Rivers in the Llynfi and Ogmore catchments
- Rivers in the Neath catchment
- Rivers in the upper Teifi catchment upstream of Llanybydder including Llanybydder
- Rivers in North Ceredigion including the Rheidol, Ystwyth, Melindwr and Ceunant
- Areas around the river Mawddach and river Wnion, from Fairbourne to Ganllwyd and Rhydymain
- River Severn and its tributaries in Powys
- Afon Vyrnwy, Afon Tanat and Afon Cain & their tributaries
- Isolated properties and extensive areas of agricultural land in the Lower Dee flood plain
- Areas around the river Conwy from Dolwyddelan to Conwy
- Isolated properties and extensive areas of agricultural land in the Upper Dee flood plain
- Areas around the river Dyfi, from Dinas Mawddwy and Llanbrynmair to the estuary, including Machynlleth
- River Ely
Missing Indie Buckley,13, from Neath has been found in the Cardiff area. Her family has been updated.
South Wales Police thanked the public for their support.
Thousands of cancer patients are being left in debt as they manage the cost of the disease. Here's Malcolm's story.Read the full story ›
Two lanes are blocked and there's queueing traffic after an accident on the A48(M) Eastbound before the M4 at J29. There's a 30mph speed limit.