A bid to reopen Prestatyn's Scala Cinema will continue tonight, as campaigners come together to discuss funding ideas.
The centre closed its doors last week, in what's been described as 'a final attempt' to save it.
It comes after bosses learned they would lose its funding from Denbighshire County Council from April.
The Scala Trust are inviting members of the public and local businesses to come forward with fund-raising ideas.
94-year-old Peter Wright from Denbighshire is on the threshold of creating his 100,000th scone - which, along with all his other cakes, he donates to friends, neighbours and charity. Rob Shelley went to meet him.
A 94-year-old baker from Denbighshire is nearing an impressive culinary milestone - 100,000 scones.
Retired policeman Peter Wright is Llanbedr DC's answer to Mr Paul Hollywood, and has been baking cakes for charity for years.
Peter estimates he bakes over 3,000 scones a year, and now he's decided to enter his next batch into his local Village Show.
Usually, Peter's scones and cakes have been made for charity, helping to raise money for Cancer Research, the British Heart Foundation, and other local and national causes. But when he's not baking for charity, he spends time delivering cakes and scones to his neighbours and family, including his 10 grandchildren.
Peter's scones are famous around here and whenever someone is holding a coffee morning they beat a path to his door.
He must have helped raise thousands for various charities and it's great to see him putting his cakes in for competition in the show at the Village Hall -you can bet there won't be any soggy bottoms on display from him.
Peter's passion for baking goes back to his childhood in Lancaster, where his Aunt was a keen baker, but it wasn't until he retired at 65 that he really got stuck in.
If anyone is having a coffee morning or other event they seem to come along and ask me and I will usually do two dozen each of scones, filled butterfly cakes, plain butterfly cakes, almond tarts and ten apple pies.
I start baking at about half past six in the morning and I'm still at it at nine at night but I enjoy it and it can help then raise £50 just from cakes and tarts.
Peter will show off his scones at this year's Village Show at Llanbedr, near Ruthin on Bank Holiday Monday.
The first inquest into the death of soldier Private Cheryl James who died at Deepcut barracks in 1995 was "extremely limited and had flaws," Judge Peter Thornton QC said.
Pte James was undergoing initial training at Deepcut when she was found dead with a bullet wound between her right eye and the bridge of her nose.
The first inquest was completed less than a month after she died. An early assumption had been that she had taken her own life.
"Her rifle was not examined forensically. No fingerprints were taken from it. No gunshot residue tests were made," Judge Thornton said.
Only a limited number of witness statements were taken. Very few witnesses were called to give evidence, and it was not surprising that the scope of the inquest was "circumscribed", said the judge.
The then Surrey coroner concluded with an open verdict after saying he was not able to find that suicide was proved beyond reasonable doubt.
The family of a soldier from Denbighshire who died at Deepcut barracks in 1995 have welcomed the news that there will be a fresh inquest into their daughter's death.
Pte Cheryl James, 18, was found dead from a single gunshot wound in November 1995. An inquest recorded an open verdict.
She was one of four soldiers who died at the Surrey barracks between 1995 and 2002 amid claims of bullying and abuse.
Her parents, Des and Doreen James, applied through human rights campaign group Liberty for a new inquest after the Human Rights Act was used to secure access to documents held by the authorities about the teenager's death.
Mr and Mrs James said they were "delighted" to have a fresh inquest but "a meaningful inquiry into Cheryl's death is almost 20 years late".
The High Court has ordered a fresh inquest into the death of soldier Pte Cheryl James who died at Deepcut barracks in 1995.
Pte James, 18 and from Denbighshire, was undergoing initial training at Deepcut Barracks when she was found with gunshot wounds in November 1995.
She was one of four young soldiers who died at the barracks in Surrey between 1995 and 2002.
The family of a man who was killed in car crash have paid tribute to their 'wonderful son'.
Gary Ratcliffe, 41 and from Manchester, died after a collision on the A55 at Rhuallt Hill.
His mother, Eileen said: "He was a wonderful son, brother and uncle, who had lots of friends.
"Gary was a larger than life character who lived life to the full and he will be deeply missed by everyone who knew him."
One lane is closed and there's queueing traffic for three miles after an accident on the A55 Westbound between J28 B5429 (Rhuallt / Waen) and J27 A525 The Roe (St Asaph).
Patients of a large GP practice in Denbighshire which is struggling to fill vacancies are being urged to protest to politicians.
Doctors at the Pendyffryn Medical Group at Prestatyn have warned that they are under such pressure that they may have to cut back on some services offered and that patients will have to wait longer for appointments.
Last week one of the practice’s partners, Dr Eamonn Jessup, who is chairman of the North Wales Local Medical Committee, warned that the shortage of GPs in North Wales was so desperate that the region’s service was “only three years from collapse”.
The Pendyffryn practice used to have nine partners but there are now only five, and three of them are over 58 years of age.
In a note to patients they apologise for delays in fixing appointments, explaining that they face “extreme difficulties” in replacing GPs who have left.
“The resolution of this is beyond the influence of the practice or indeed the local health board by itself. If you wish to support a sustainable GP service in Prestatyn we would be most grateful if you could discuss this with your local politician."
The British Medical Association “GP cares campaign” is calling for a long-term, sustainable investment in GP services and the RCGP has an on-line petition which the Prestatyn patients are urged to support.
A hovercraft service could soon return to the north Wales coast after more than 50 years, if proposals go ahead.
Bidding is currently underway from two companies, to operate crossings between Rhyl and the Wirral.
If plans go ahead, it could mean passengers could use the scheduled service, and complete the trip in just 30 minutes.
Draft licences have already been granted by Denbighshire County Council, but a full licence is needed in order for the hovercrafts to land on Rhyl beach.
It's been more than 50 years since the world's first commercial hovercraft service made its maiden voyage from North Wales.
The 'flights' ran on a 19-mile route on Rhyl and Wallasey on the Wirral.
It took 24 passengers, and cost £2.