- Leader: Leanne Wood AM
- Economy & Energy: Alun Ffred Jones AM
- Health: Elin Jones AM
- Education: Simon Thomas AM
- Rural Affairs, Fisheries & Food: Dafydd Elis-Thomas AM
- Finance and the Constitution: Ieuan Wyn Jones AM
- Europe, Local Government, Communities and Transport: Rhodri Glyn Thomas AM
- Heritage, Welsh Language and Sport: Bethan Jenkins AM
- Social Services, children and Equal Opportunities: Lindsay Whittle AM
- Environment, Housing and Regeneration: Llyr Huws Gruffydd AM
- Business Manager and Chief Whip: Jocelyn Davies AM
In an otherwise minor reshuffle of her front bench team, Leanne Wood's main change is to move her leadership rival Dafydd Elis-Thomas from Environment and Energy to Rural Affairs. He'd been outspoken in his support for building a new nuclear power station on Anglesey, something Ms Wood opposes.
Labour says comments made by Plaid Cymru's Elin Jones in the wake of today's decision not to go ahead with a badger cull are 'grossly irresponsible.' As Rural Affairs minister, Ms Jones had overseen the earlier cull plans, and reacted to this afternoon's announcement in the Senedd.
Farmers will now have to decide how best to protect their cattle and I for one would not blame them for anything they do.
Labour Assembly Member Rebecca Evans has herself responded by calling on Plaid Cymru's new leader Leanne Wood to take action.
Leanne Wood should now publicly distance herself from Elin Jones’ grossly irresponsible comments and formally ask her to withdraw them.
Leanne Wood has won the Plaid Cymru leadership vote. Ieuan Wyn Jones stood down after a poor result in last year's Assembly election.Read the full story ›
The announcement of the new leader of Plaid Cymru draws closer, with the counting of ballot papers set to begin at 12pm.
Outgoing Plaid Cymru leader Ieuan Wyn Jones talks about what qualities he thinks a party leader should have, in an interview with ITV Wales.
"The key thing is to be yourself and not to be something you're not, and actually to develop your own style" he says.
"Over time I think people respect that a lot more than if you try artificially to be somebody you're not. "
The result of the ballot of Plaid Cymru members to choose a new party leader will be declared after the votes are counted later.Read the full story ›