A former scoutmaster in Flintshire has been jailed for 12 years for sex offences against boys during the 1960s and 1970s.
Martyn Tucker, who is 68 and from Chester, was also ordered to register with the police as a sex offender.
One of the victims of former Flintshire scoutmaster Martyn Tucker chose to read out his own victim statement at Mold Crown Court today, before Tucker was sentenced.
I was 12-13 years of age, and he destroyed my life. Looking back, I never had a chance.
This man stole my soul and set me on a path of self-hatred and self-destruction that still exists to this day.
I live in a kind of fog. I had my future stolen from me - I could never hope to a wife and kids.
A former scoutmaster has been sentenced to 12 years in prison, after admitting 26 sex offences against boys during the 1960s and 1970s - some of which were committed in Flintshire.
Martyn Tucker, 68 and from Chester, was also ordered to register with the police as a sex offender, at Mold Crown Court today.
Last week, he admitted 12 charges of indecent assault, nine charges of indecency with a child, and five charges another illegal sexual act.
The offences date from 1968 to 1978 when he worked as a scoutmaster in Flintshire, Cheshire and elsewhere.
A young couple from Flintshire and their dog have been saved, after being trapped in a dangerous gully in Snowdonia last night.
Rescuers praised the crew of a police helicopter who had photographed their location on Tryfan.
They landed near the headquarters of Ogwen Mountain Rescue Team, and handed over a computer memory stick, enabling team organisers to know the exact whereabouts of the couple.
Team spokesman Chris Lloyd said they were grateful for their support, and a great use of modern communications.
The couple, who are in their twenties, were described as being inadequately equipped for a day on the mountains, but were unharmed.
200 jobs are being created at financial research firm Avox in Wrexham by the end of 2016.
That economic boost comes after a worrying few weeks of jobs news around Wales, with 149 jobs lost at Creative Foods in Flint, 400 under threat at the Murco oil refinery in Milford Haven, 650 going at Avana Bakeries in Newport, and a further 150 under threat at the Freeman events company in Cwmcarn.
The Prime Minister was also in North Wales - visiting a furniture business in Flintshire.
The Welsh Ambulance service say 12 people needed treatment after a chemical incident in Flintshire.
Two of those have been taken to the Countess of Chester Hospital.
We were called at 9.34am today, Wednesday April 9, to an incident at a commercial property on River Lane Industrial Estate, Saltney. We sent two rapid response vehicles and four emergency ambulances to the scene, where 12 people required treatment. Of the 12, two people have been taken to the Countess of Chester Hospital in a stable condition, two people have been discharged at scene and eight people remain at scene.
Emergency services are currently dealing with a chemical incident at a factory in Saltney, Flintshire.
North Wales Fire and Rescue Service believe that two cleaning agents have been mixed, which has released toxic vapour.
Thirteen people are believed to have inhaled the chemicals, and some have been taken to hospital for treatment.
Workers at a food processing plant in Flint say the factory is "important to the community" - as it emerges 149 jobs there will go.
Creative Foods says it believes the site is no longer viable.
Police are appealing for information after an "indecent exposure" in the Flintshire village of Hope.
Two young girls were approached by a man jogging on Hawarden Road at about 7.10pm on Monday, who indecently exposed himself.
Investigation officer PC Phil Mathers, said: "The man is described as aged in his mid to late 30s, tattoos on both arms and neck, with shaven or short spiky hair possibly in a ‘Mohican’ style.
"He wore a gold chain, black T shirt, dark jogging bottoms and was carrying a blue tracksuit jacket.
"After the incident the man continued jogging in the direction of Fagl Lane. If anyone has any information about this incident, or recognises the description I would like to hear from them."
Aircraft manufacturer Airbus has been accused of failing to ensure the safety of one of its workers, who was killed at its factory in Flintshire.
Donald Williams, 62, was crushed to death after an incident at its Broughton factory in November 2011.
Airbus this morning faced charges brought by the Health and Safety Executive, at Mold Magistrates Court.
It is alleged the company failed to ensure the safety of Mr Williams, failed to assess the risks while working with a tractor, and failed to provide adequate training when using the machinery.
The case has been adjourned until 10 April at Wrexham Magistrates Court.