South Wales Police is appealing for information after the serious assault of a 19-year-old woman in Cardiff on Monday 9th February.
It happened between 23:15 and 23:30 in Llanrumney Fields.
Police are urging anyone who was in the area at the time and saw anything suspicious to come forward.
Extra police patrols are currently being undertaken to help reassure the local community.
South Wales Police are appealing for information to help find a 50-year-old man who has been reported missing in Barry.
Stephen Riella previously lived in the Llanrumney area of Cardiff, but has been staying with a relative in Barry.
He was last seen on Tuesday 17th September.
On Friday 20th September police recovered a rucksack belonging to Mr Riella at Friar's Point in Barry.
Officers are concerned for his wellbeing and are appealing to anyone who has seen or heard from Mr Riella over the past week to call 101.
Ivor Beavan, 89, tells ITV News what it is like to finally be recognised for his service on the Arctic Convoy during World War II.
A Welsh World War II hero, who served on an Arctic Convoy, is one of many to finally be rewarded for their heroism and bravery with a new award created by the Ministry of Defence.
Ivor Beavan, from Llanrumney, was prevented from collecting the Ushakov Medal last year for efforts in supplying the Russians in the Arctic because the Foreign Office said it has been more than five years since his service ended.
It also said that because all British veterans of the convoys were eligible for the WW2 Atlantic Star medal they could not receive a further award for the same service.
Now, however, Mr Beavan will be given a new Arctic Star and Bomber Command clasp.
The MOD says that up to a quarter of a million veterans and the families of those who have sadly died could be eligible to receive the new awards in recognition of their unique contribution protecting Britain during World War II.
Production of the clasps will start at the Royal Mint in Llantrisant this week and living veterans and widows will be the first in line to receive the new awards from as early as March.
Minister of State for Defence Personnel, Welfare and Veterans Mark Francois said, “All those who served our country in Bomber Command and on the Arctic Convoys deserve nothing but the utmost respect and admiration from us.
"That’s why I am delighted that these special individuals will in the next few weeks begin to receive the Bomber Command clasp and Arctic Star that they have so long deserved."
The Prime Minister announced the new awards last December and after extensive consultation the final designs have now been agreed.
The Arctic Star will be based on the World War II Stars and the Bomber Command clasp, to be worn on the ribbon of the 1939 to 1945 Star, will follow the design of the Battle of Britain clasp.