Robert Mansfield drowned after a night out on his 18th birthday. Now his family are backing a national 'don't drink and drown' campaign.Read the full story ›
An 'uncooperative' seal was washed onto land from the sea in winters storms this morning.Read the full story ›
The former mayor of Pembroke today made his first appearance in crown court accused of historical rape and indecent assault.Read the full story ›
A rape victim will have to re-live her ordeal in court because of a mistake with the police interview recording.Read the full story ›
A Pembrokeshire man has been fined after his 'shocking neglect' left three Shetland ponies suffering.Read the full story ›
Protesters staged a six-hour demonstration through the night after concerns a convicted criminal was living within their community.Read the full story ›
Dyfed-Powys Police is investigating a spate of suspected cat poisonings in Cilgerran, Pembrokeshire.
Eight cases have been reported to police over the last week.
Sergeant Delme Jones said, "This is very distressing for pet owners and the local community, and I would like to reassure the public that police are investigating fully."
The cats were taken to the vets with symptoms consistent with Ethylene Glycol poisoning, which is commonly found in anti-freeze, screen wash, brake fluid, ink and in some solar panels.
Amnyone with information is asked to call police on 101.
Lorraine Stevens is struck off after waiting nearly three hours to tell anyone patient was unwell.Read the full story ›
An urgent appeal has been launched following fears of up to 20 possible cat poisonings in a Pembrokeshire village.Read the full story ›
The MoD said it believes several people have been injured in an undisclosed incident at Castlemartin Ranges in Pembrokeshire, West Wales.Read the full story ›