There are hazardous driving conditions because of ice on the A525 Ruthin Road around the B5430 Old Road Bwlchgwyn (Near The Moors Inn).
Villagers from Cefn Meiriog near St Asaph are protesting against plans for a cemetery on land along Glascoed Road.
The proposals are going before the Denbighshire planning committee this morning. Campaigners say the site is completely unsuitable.
Police investigating the death of a male cyclist found in a country lane over the weekend are not treating his death as suspicious.
The man, who is believed to be from Stockport was found in Lon Cae Glas - a country lane in Llanbedr Dyffryn Clwyd, Ruthin at around midday on Saturday.
Police have launched an investigation after a cyclist was found dead after he is believed to have come off his bike in North Wales.
The man, who is believed to be from Stockport was found in Lon Cae Glas - a country lane in Llanbedr Dyffryn Clwyd, Ruthin at around midday yesterday.
The police, ambulance and air ambulance service attended the scene where the man was pronounced dead.
Police said inquiries were continuing to find out what happened.
Residents on the Glasdir Estate in Ruthin will join together today to mark a year since the devastating floods last year.
122 homes were flooded on the estate in Denbighshire last year, when the River Clwyd burst its banks.
A report in September blamed blocked culverts for the flooding
Flood relief work is due to start in the area before Christmas.
Hundreds of homes in nearby St Asaph were also flooded when the River Elwy burst its banks.
Local residents of Clawddnewydd near Ruthin, are digging deep into their pockets to help save their beloved pub.
Villagers have already raised over £40,000 but need £90,000 if they are to keep the Glan Llyn Inn open.
The residents are working with the Denbighshire Enterprise Agency to put a business plan in place and have been putting on a range of fundraising events to help reach their target.
The 'Save Our Pub' committee have applied for a loan to cover the outstanding funds.
A council chief executive has admitted that lessons need to be learned after floods devastated more than 120 homes on a new housing estate. But he says it isn't right to blame the local authority for the failure of the flood defences in Ruthin.
Culverts were blocked after heavy rain and a report to Denbighshire council recommends spending a quarter of a million pounds on improvements -and appointing flood wardens. But the victims still want to know who was responsible for the disaster, as Ian Lang reports.
The cost of improving flood defences for a North Wales community where more than 100 homes were inundated will run to around a quarter of a million pounds says a report.A total of 121 homes were flooded on the Glasdir Estate Ruthin in November last year.
Following the flooding, an independent report was commissioned to try and establish why the floods happened and how defences could be improved, but the investigation didn't aim to allocate blame or fault.
The report said that culverts near the estate play a vital role in reducing flood risk.But on the day culvert screens were blocked by between 65 and 95 percent, mostly by vegetation.It was believed the flood defences were of a high standard so the estate was not on a list of high risk areas.
Recommendations include heightening existing flood defences, introducing an inspection and maintenance regime and the creation of a network of flood wardens.The council say the measures proposed will give people living on the estate confidence that the flood defences will protect their homes.
The report will go before Denbighshire Council later this month.
An independent report into last year's devastating floods on the newly built Glasdir estate on the outskirts of Ruthin will be published today. On the 27th November last year, after days of heavy rainfall, residents woke to floodwater pouring into their houses. More than 100 homes were affected.
An initial report produced by Environment Agency Wales last year concluded the flooding was caused by a combination of factors, one of which was that debris blocked culverts which prevented water from draining away from the houses.
But Denbighshire Council commissioned an independent report, saying that there were still a number of unanswered questions.
Many residents spent months out of their homes as a massive clean-up got underway.
Work is underway to reduce the risk of further flooding in the Denbighshire city of St Asaph.
The eight-month-long programme will see trees and bushes cleared from a four-mile-long section of the river Elwy to help water flow away quicker when floods threaten.
St Asaph was devastated by floods in November last year, with hundreds of homes and businesses affected.
Tim Jones from Natural Resources Wales said: “While we can’t prevent all flooding, there is a lot we can do to reduce the risk.
“The people of St Asaph know all too well the devastating impact that flooding can have and the start of this work marks another step in the journey to reduce flood risk for low-lying parts."