A garden centre in Cardiff will be closed 'for the foreseeable' future after it was destroyed by a blaze which started late last night.
Children from Betws Primary School, which was partially destroyed by fire, receive a donation of books to re-stock their library.
South Wales fire crews say an overheating table fan was behind the blaze at Betws Primary School in Bridgend yesterday afternoon.
Around 30 firefighters are still tackling yesterday's blaze at an industrial estate in the Vale of Glamorgan. The location of the fire at Llandow is different from the blaze at a Recycling Centre earlier this month. It could last for days.
Firefighters are still tackling a large blaze on an industrial estate in the Vale of Glamorgan.
At its height almost 90 personnel were involved in the operation at Llandow.
Residents were asked to keep windows and doors closed as a pall of smoke drifted across the area. Cardiff Airport was alerted as a precaution.
The location of the fire is different from the blaze at the SiteServ Recycling Centre earlier this month.
James Crichton-Smith reports.
Richard Matheson from the South Wales Fire and Rescue Service suggests that fire crews dealing with the blaze at the Vale Business Park may be on site for days.
The "deep-seated" fire involves a large amount of mixed recycling materials.
One of the owners of a soft furnishings business in the area was notified about the fire by one of her employees after they saw smoke from one of the buildings nearby.
Pam Owen, owner of Pam Owen's Soft Furnishings, has been in business for more than 25 years and is worried about the fire spreading.
Fire crews from Llantwit Major, Cowbridge and Bridgend are dealing with a fire at the Vale Business Park in Llandow.
South Wales Fire and Rescue Service has confirmed that there is no asbestos within the building, but they are asking people to keep their windows and doors closed.
South Wales Fire and Rescue Service say the location of the fire is different from the blaze at the SiteServ Recycling Centre earlier this month.
86 firefighters are currently on site dealing with the fire and preventing any spread to the surrounding properties.
– Andrew Thomas, South Wales Fire and Rescue Service
As a precaution, we ask the public and local businesses to be vigilant, as we move the necessary resources we require, around the site and utilise the water supplies we need.
It has been confirmed that there is no asbestos within the building but we also ask that people keep their windows and doors closed.
Our reporter James Crichton-Smith says crews could be at the scene for the rest of the day.
Members of the public who live near the Vale Business Park in Llandow are being asked to be vigilant and to keep doors and windows closed.
Members of South Wales Fire and Rescue team have been on the scene of a large fire there since 5am.
There are now ten appliances, six water bowsers and two hydraulic platforms at the fire, which is thought to involve recycled materials.
The Business Park is currently completely closed.
Two more fire engines have been requested to tackle a large fire at the Vale Business Park in Llandow, bringing the total number to eight.
Cardiff airport has been told as a precaution because of the large plumes of smoke.
The large building is also being monitored in preparation for possible collapse.
Firefighters have now been fighting the blaze for 2 hours.