Swansea were losing at half time, but goals from Gylfi Sigurdsson and Leroy Fer put the hosts ahead. The final score was 2-2.Read the full story ›
Francesco Guidolin said it was his responsibility "when the team does not play well". Swansea lost their last two Premier League games.Read the full story ›
Swansea captain Leon Britton has signed a one-year contract extension to remain at the Liberty Stadium until the summer of 2018.
Britton, who turns 34 next month, has made 514 appearances for the club, after first joining her on loan from West Ham in December 2002.
On the club's website Britton said signing the contract extension was " a very easy decision".
If you include the loan deals when I first came, I have now signed 13 contracts at Swansea.
You never know, there might be a 14th - it's down to me to try to prove I can still do a job.
Swansea City have recorded a comfortable 4-0 victory over Wolves in their penultimate pre-season match.
Goals from Wayne Routledge, Kyle Naughton and Oliver McBurnie were enough to earn Francesco Guidolin's side a win at Molineux.
Head of the American Consortium Jason Levien confirmed they would be purchasing "about 68%" of the club. The move was confirmed yesterday.Read the full story ›
American investors have tonight announced that a deal to take over a 60% share of Swansea City football club has now been completed.
They broke the news in a letter published on the team's website where they also revealed what they hope to bring to the club.
Paul Davies has more:
Swansea City striker Alberto Paloschi is to join Atalanta after just four-and-a-half months the Premier League side have announced.
Paloschi only signed for the Swans from Chievo in January on a three-and-a-half-year deal for a fee thought to be around £8million.
The 26-year-old Italian went on to score two goals in 10 appearances.
A statement on Swansea's official website said Paloschi had agreed to move to Atalanta for an undisclosed fee, with the transfer set to be completed on July 1st.
The takeover of Swansea City by an American investment group has been completed subject to Premier League approval.
The American consortium - fronted by Jason Levien and Steve Kaplan - has been in talks over acquiring control of the club since last year.
It's understood the Americans have acquired around 60% of the Premier League side with the club confirming the news this morning.
They must now pass the Football Association's owners' and directors' test before the deal is ratified.
Swansea boss, Francesco Guidolin is set to stay on as head coach next season after guiding the club away from relegation danger.
The club's board will meet tomorrow to discuss the future of the Italian. Guidolin started his career at Swansea in January after Gary Monk was sacked as head coach.
His appointment is likely to be agreed following Swansea City's safety in the Premier League, with seven wins and three draws from his 15 games in charge.
The 60-year-old has previously said he wants to extend his short-term deal with the club, and his cause was further helped by Saturday's remarkable 4-1 win at West Ham.
Alan Curtis is set to be in charge of an unchanged Swansea team at Bournemouth as head coach Francesco Guidolin continues his recovery from a chest infection.
Guidolin has selected the side but first-team coach Curtis will take command in the dug-out again as Swansea seek to ease their Barclays Premier League relegation worries further after wins over Arsenal and Norwich.
Francesco Guidolin insists his future remains at Swansea despite the illness which will see him miss a third game at Bournemouth on Saturday.
My future is here because I have a contract for this season.
The most important thing is to save the team and keep the possibility to play in the Premier League next year.
I am happy to be here and there is the possibility to stay here a long time, but right now it is not important.