It's hoped the durable covers will give children who were once unable to use the technology the freedom to use it in the classroom.
Swansea City take on league giants Manchester City at the Liberty Stadium and come away with a point.
This week's FMQs takes on a sporting theme.
Public Health Wales will publish their latest figures for the measles outbreak at lunchtime. Last week the figures showed there were 1,292 cases across Wales and 1,105 confirmed in the outbreak area centred on Swansea.
The offices of Swansea-born MP Nigel Evans were searched by police on Sunday in connection with an investigation into allegations of rape and sexual assault.
Mr Evans is Deputy Speaker of the House of Commons and Conservative MP for Ribble Valley in Lancashire.
Commons Speaker John Bercow said the offices were searched after an order was granted by Preston Crown Court on Thursday. He said he had been consulted before officers entered Parliament.
Mr Evans was arrested on May 4 on suspicion of raping one man and sexually assaulting another between July 2009 and March 2013.
He strenuously denies the allegations and has stepped aside from his duties in the Commons though he has not been suspended.
Further MMR vaccination clinics are being held across Wales today as part of continuing efforts to stem rise in measles cases.
The latest figures show there are 1,292 confirmed cases across Wales, with 1,105 in the Swansea area alone.
Over 50,000 MMR vaccinations have been given since March, but Public Health Wales says that over 35,000 10-18 year olds are still unvaccinated.
Health chiefs have expressed concerns over a further outbreak of measles in the Gwent area where there have now been 100 reported cases of measles this year and over 8,000 10-18 year olds remain unvaccinated.
Vaccination clinics are being held today at:
Singleton and Morriston Hospitals in Swansea between 10am and 4pm
Princess of Wales Hospital, Bridgend, between 10am and 4pm
Neath Port Talbot Hospital between 10am and 4pm
Royal Gwent Hospital, Newport between 11am and 3pm
Drop-in sessions are also being planned in the Brecon and Newtown areas on 25th May.
More than 3,000 people in Merthyr and Rhondda Cynon Taf were given the MMR vaccine in an attempt to stem the spread of measles.
But Public Health Wales says it's still concerned that only half of these were given to people aged between 10 and 18 - the group hardest hit by the outbreak.
Figures today revealed there have been a total of 1,292 cases reported across Wales since the beginning of November 2012.
More than 50,000 people have had the MMR jab as efforts continue to stem the measles outbreak.
According to the latest figures from Public Health Wales there has been a total of 1,292 cases of measles reported across Wales since the beginning of November
MMR vaccination clinics for children aged 4-11 are being held in Cardiff and the Vale of Glamorgan this evening as the latest measles figures are due to be released.
The two areas are not currently affected by the ongoing measles outbreak, which started in Swansea, but health officials say many children and teenagers living there are still not sufficiently protected against the virus.
Figures released on Tuesday revealed the number of cases in the Swansea outbreak had risen to 1,094.
The number of confirmed cases across the whole of Wales currently stands at 1,257.
Health chiefs are warning that measles is far from beaten in an area battling an epidemic and protection too low to stop the disease spreading.
A programme to vaccinate thousands of people.. across the greater Swansea area has been hailed a success.
Despite this, Public Health Wales warns it is wrong to say the battle against the disease has been won.
"The Gwent area is a particular concern" says Dr Richard Roberts.
"We know that around 10, 000 children have missed the dose of MMR - many of them young teenagers - and they really need to come forward."
As the latest measles figures reveal another increase in cases there are warnings tonight that other areas of Wales are at serious risk.
Public health officials are very concerned about Gwent but say all parts of the country could be affected, as Rob Osborne reports.
The number of cases of measles in Wales has reached 1,257. That's a rise of 20 cases in the last five days.
Public Health Wales has expressed concern over the 'disappointing' uptake of vaccinations.
Dr Marion Lyons, Director of Health Protection for Public Health Wales, said: “I am concerned there may be a perception that because the number of new cases we are seeing each day in this outbreak is slowing, the threat of measles is going away.
“This is not the case. In 2011 we had only 19 cases of measles in Wales all year and that should be compared with the 20 new cases we have seen since the end of the last week alone.”
Records show that there are still 9,000 unvaccinated 4 - 18 year old children in the Swansea area. The concern is that they still remain at risk of catching measles and doctors are urging parents to protect their children with the MMR vaccine.
– Dr Dai Lloyd, GP
The MMR is the only vaccination for which we have proof it provides effective and safe protection agains measles, mumps and rubella. As a family GP I am well aware of the devastating effect these diseases have on an individual and their family. Please do not settle for anything less than the MMR for protection.
Doctors are also reminding those who had their first MMR one calendar month ago to return to next weekend's drop-in clinics, running at the Princess of Wales in Bridgend, Neath Port Talbot, Singleton and Morriston hospitals from 10am to 4pm on Saturday 18th May.