A mother-of-three has escaped jail after claiming benefits as a single mother - when she was living with her husband.Read the full story ›
As one road safety charity calls for tougher punishments for those who break the law, we're asking you for your opinion on the issue.Read the full story ›
Wales international Eli Walker has signed a new deal with the Ospreys, keeping him at the Liberty Stadium until the summer of 2017.Read the full story ›
This year's Black Friday is expected to generate over £1 Billion in online sales in the UK.
Retailers made cut-price deals available online from midnight and many spent the night preparing to open their doors early to customers.
But what is 'Black Friday' and how did the American tradition make its way over the pond?
Here are five facts about the 'bargain holiday':
- The term 'Black Friday' was originally used to refer to a US stock market crisis in the 1800s.
- In the late 19th and early 20th centuries, the day after Thanksgiving grew to become the day the Christmas shopping season officially started in America. This was encouraged by department stores who sponsored Thanksgiving Day parades to push their advertising just before Christmas. It's thought that it became an unwritten rule that no shop would advertise for Christmas before the parade was over.
- One of the UK's first black Friday events took place in 2003 in a Currys store in London.
- Police were called to stores across the UK to deal with crowd control, violence and traffic issues during Black Friday sales in 2014.
- Contrary to popular belief, it's not generally the busiest shopping day of the year. That's usually the last Saturday before Christmas.
Wales' 'flying doctors' service has saved the lives of more than 600 people in its first six months, officials have said.
The Emergency Medical Retrieval and Transfer Service (EMRTS) sees doctors and specialists go on board air ambulances and provide treatment at the scene of an incident usually only available in hospitals.
Missions have included carrying out surgical procedures at the roadside and 82 emergency anaesthetics.
Doctors first joined Wales Air Ambulance Charity flights in April for the scheme, which also involves NHS Wales, the Welsh Government and the Welsh Blood Service.
During the first six months, hundreds of people from right across Wales have been given life-saving treatment by highly skilled consultants and a wider medical team at the scene of an emergency, using some of the most advanced medical equipment available anywhere in the world.
A major high street retailer has removed a 'potentially dangerous' mobile phone charger from its shops following an ITV Wales investigation.Read the full story ›
Residents have been evacuated after a fire broke out at a nursing home in North Wales.
Crews were called to the home on Copthorne Road in Colwyn Bay at 21.17 on Thursday evening.
The fire was brought under control and contained to the basement area of the building, and all residents have been evacuated as a precaution.
North Wales Fire and Rescue service could not confirm the name of the nursing home.
George North has ended speculation over his future by signing a new contract at Northampton.Read the full story ›
A fresh ballot for strikes is to be held among drivers on Arriva Trains Wales in a long-running row over pay, terms and conditions.Read the full story ›