The RSPCA is appealing for information after four cats in Cardiff and Aberdare are confirmed to have been poisoned by anti-freeze. The four cats had to be put to sleep by a vet.
More top news
The much-loved local character, who had lived on the city's streets for decades, died in hospital this week after falling ill.
The Wales Deaf Rugby team take on England today at the Cardiff Arms Park
A shopper has received a community order after he admitted uploading an explicit image to an iPad at a Tesco supermarket in Swansea.