Police say that a man has died in hospital after catching fire outside a house in Tredegar, Blaenau Gwent. Officers were called at 4.50am to reports of a man on fire outside a property on Greenfield Terrace in the town. He was taken to Neville Hall Hospital in Aberystwyth where he died.
South Wales Police say they are not treating the death of the 33 year-old man as suspicious.
More top news
Mostly dry with clear spells developing tonight in the north, which will allow some mist and fog patches to form.
It's usually something reserved for the coast, but today the Pro Surf Challenge added a stop at Snowdonia to its tour.
An ambulance crew was attending an emergency call in Newport when they had fireworks thrown at them.