A coroner has ruled that a 68-year-old woman died because a probe used in an operation was not cleaned properly.
Nancy Lane died in June 2011 after contracting Hepatitis B at Swansea's Morriston Hospital.
The coroner issued a narrative verdict and said he was satisfied new procedures introduced after the incident means it shouldn't happen again.
Abertawe Bro Morgannwg Health Board apologised earlier this year.
More top news
Eloise Parry, 21, died after taking diet pills containing the poisonous Dinitrophenol (DNP).
A Newport mother sharing a B&B room with five young children under the age of nine is making a plea for a house.
Parents satisfied with their children's secondary school drops from 85% to 75%. The figure's one key finding by the annual Survey for Wales.