Overall, 584 jobs will be lost at Tata sites in Wales.
Tata says 500 jobs will go between the Port Talbot and Llanwern sites in the strip products division, with the bulk of the losses at Port Talbot.
- Crosskeys - 87 jobs lost at Colorsteels plant
- Tredegar Tafarnaubach Works - 76 jobs lost
- Caldicot distribution centre - 55 jobs lost
- Port Talbot - extensive 'restructuring' of jobs, although Blast Furnace No. 4 to reopen next year.
- Llanwern - 120 jobs created with reopening of strip mill, 65 created in new 'service centre'. 47 jobs lost at distribution centre. Jobs at risk at strip hub.
- Shotton - 38 jobs created
A spokesperson for Tata says the plans are necessary "to improve the competitiveness of its operations so they can successfully perform in changing markets".
More top news
Wales has been labelled a blackspot for motor crimes after research revealed 172,000 motoring offences were recorded between 2015 and 2016.
Arriva Trains Wales says twelve trains were damaged by hitting fallen trees and services will be affected this morning.
Paul Clement wants to make sure Swansea's battle for Premier League survival does not see them "suffer" at the end of the season.