Overall, 584 jobs will be lost at Tata sites in Wales.
Tata says 500 jobs will go between the Port Talbot and Llanwern sites in the strip products division, with the bulk of the losses at Port Talbot.
- Crosskeys - 87 jobs lost at Colorsteels plant
- Tredegar Tafarnaubach Works - 76 jobs lost
- Caldicot distribution centre - 55 jobs lost
- Port Talbot - extensive 'restructuring' of jobs, although Blast Furnace No. 4 to reopen next year.
- Llanwern - 120 jobs created with reopening of strip mill, 65 created in new 'service centre'. 47 jobs lost at distribution centre. Jobs at risk at strip hub.
- Shotton - 38 jobs created
A spokesperson for Tata says the plans are necessary "to improve the competitiveness of its operations so they can successfully perform in changing markets".
More top news
Cloud and rain will gradually spread northwards throughout the day.
A cloudy night for most of us, with patchy rain, drizzle and mist at times, largely confined to the south overnight.
The second nominee is Suzanne Edwards from Merthyr Tydfil, whose fundraising idea helped a little girl with cancer get treatment.