Overall, 584 jobs will be lost at Tata sites in Wales.
Tata says 500 jobs will go between the Port Talbot and Llanwern sites in the strip products division, with the bulk of the losses at Port Talbot.
- Crosskeys - 87 jobs lost at Colorsteels plant
- Tredegar Tafarnaubach Works - 76 jobs lost
- Caldicot distribution centre - 55 jobs lost
- Port Talbot - extensive 'restructuring' of jobs, although Blast Furnace No. 4 to reopen next year.
- Llanwern - 120 jobs created with reopening of strip mill, 65 created in new 'service centre'. 47 jobs lost at distribution centre. Jobs at risk at strip hub.
- Shotton - 38 jobs created
A spokesperson for Tata says the plans are necessary "to improve the competitiveness of its operations so they can successfully perform in changing markets".
More top news
The gang behind a £19million cocaine conspiracy are being sentenced in one of Dyfed-Powys Police's biggest ever operations.
Some interesting weather to start the weekend, with a yellow warning to "Be Aware" of heavy rain! But it will get better!
When a wave took a woman's false leg into the sea at Freshwater East, Gertie the dog knew she only had one chance - and leapt into action.