Overall, 584 jobs will be lost at Tata sites in Wales.
Tata says 500 jobs will go between the Port Talbot and Llanwern sites in the strip products division, with the bulk of the losses at Port Talbot.
- Crosskeys - 87 jobs lost at Colorsteels plant
- Tredegar Tafarnaubach Works - 76 jobs lost
- Caldicot distribution centre - 55 jobs lost
- Port Talbot - extensive 'restructuring' of jobs, although Blast Furnace No. 4 to reopen next year.
- Llanwern - 120 jobs created with reopening of strip mill, 65 created in new 'service centre'. 47 jobs lost at distribution centre. Jobs at risk at strip hub.
- Shotton - 38 jobs created
A spokesperson for Tata says the plans are necessary "to improve the competitiveness of its operations so they can successfully perform in changing markets".
More top news
It's not a bad night all in all! Dry to start but further showers will push in, setting us up for a dull and damp start to tomorrow.
Amina Al-Jeffery, 21, is originally from Swansea and says her father, Mohammed Al-Jeffery, locks her up because she "kissed a guy".
Gavin Thorman, 37, from Caernarfon was jailed for 12 years last year for his part in conspiring to supply Class A and B controlled drugs.