Overall, 584 jobs will be lost at Tata sites in Wales.
Tata says 500 jobs will go between the Port Talbot and Llanwern sites in the strip products division, with the bulk of the losses at Port Talbot.
- Crosskeys - 87 jobs lost at Colorsteels plant
- Tredegar Tafarnaubach Works - 76 jobs lost
- Caldicot distribution centre - 55 jobs lost
- Port Talbot - extensive 'restructuring' of jobs, although Blast Furnace No. 4 to reopen next year.
- Llanwern - 120 jobs created with reopening of strip mill, 65 created in new 'service centre'. 47 jobs lost at distribution centre. Jobs at risk at strip hub.
- Shotton - 38 jobs created
A spokesperson for Tata says the plans are necessary "to improve the competitiveness of its operations so they can successfully perform in changing markets".
More top news
The heavy rain will ease overnight, with mist and mild temperatures!
They were jailed for 45 years in total after North Wales Police uncovered £2m of imports which could have netted criminals a £1.2m profit a
A football fan from Rhyl is pleading for a Champions League final ticket after he gave his away because his flight was cancelled