Overall, 584 jobs will be lost at Tata sites in Wales.
Tata says 500 jobs will go between the Port Talbot and Llanwern sites in the strip products division, with the bulk of the losses at Port Talbot.
- Crosskeys - 87 jobs lost at Colorsteels plant
- Tredegar Tafarnaubach Works - 76 jobs lost
- Caldicot distribution centre - 55 jobs lost
- Port Talbot - extensive 'restructuring' of jobs, although Blast Furnace No. 4 to reopen next year.
- Llanwern - 120 jobs created with reopening of strip mill, 65 created in new 'service centre'. 47 jobs lost at distribution centre. Jobs at risk at strip hub.
- Shotton - 38 jobs created
A spokesperson for Tata says the plans are necessary "to improve the competitiveness of its operations so they can successfully perform in changing markets".
More top news
Clear skies overnight will set us up for a beautiful weekend with sunshine and lovely temperatures.
Shopping trolleys to be left unlocked as supermarket upgrades for new £1 coin.
A house in Bangor has been boarded up for three months following complaints of drug use and antisocial behaviour.