Several transport offices will be affected today as workers for the Department for Transport take strike action over pay and conditions.
- DVLA offices in Swansea, Bangor and Cardiff
- The DfT Shared Service Centre in Swansea
- Maritime & Coastguard Agency staff in Swansea, Holyhead and Milford Haven
- Vehicle & Operator Services Agency staff at the agency's office in Swansea and goods vehicle testing stations around Wales
- Driving Standards Agency staff at driving test centres and an administrative office in Cardiff.
- Llanishen Tax Office
In the lead up to industrial action Cabinet Minister Francis Maude suggested rather than take strike action and lose pay we could just take 15 minutes out to protest. This November 30th we are taking him at his word and organising such a protest in our workplaces.
More top news
It's not a bad night all in all! Dry to start but further showers will push in, setting us up for a dull and damp start to tomorrow.
Amina Al-Jeffery, 21, is originally from Swansea and says her father, Mohammed Al-Jeffery, locks her up because she "kissed a guy".
Gavin Thorman, 37, from Caernarfon was jailed for 12 years last year for his part in conspiring to supply Class A and B controlled drugs.