Several transport offices will be affected today as workers for the Department for Transport take strike action over pay and conditions.
- DVLA offices in Swansea, Bangor and Cardiff
- The DfT Shared Service Centre in Swansea
- Maritime & Coastguard Agency staff in Swansea, Holyhead and Milford Haven
- Vehicle & Operator Services Agency staff at the agency's office in Swansea and goods vehicle testing stations around Wales
- Driving Standards Agency staff at driving test centres and an administrative office in Cardiff.
- Llanishen Tax Office
In the lead up to industrial action Cabinet Minister Francis Maude suggested rather than take strike action and lose pay we could just take 15 minutes out to protest. This November 30th we are taking him at his word and organising such a protest in our workplaces.
More top news
Much of Wales again enjoying a fabulous day with warm sunshine! A little cooler in the west where the mist and low cloud will linger!
Delyth Thomas, aged 56, was overwhelmed when her cat Chloe walked back into her house in Skewen after four years.
The solicitor for Jack Sargeant demands an explanation for delays in the QC investigation into the sacking of the late Carl Sargeant.