A defeat to Australia this weekend has put Wales in tier three for the 2015 World Cup pool draw.
Seedings are based on the current International Rugby Board world rankings with teams divided into five tiers of four. Italy, Tonga and Scotland are also in the same band as Wales.
- Tier one is New Zealand, South Africa, Australia and France.
- Tier two is England, Ireland, Samoa and Argentina.
- Tier three is Wales, Italy, Tonga and Scotland.
- Tier four is Oceania 1, Europe 1, Asia 1 and Americas 1.
- Tier five is Africa 1, Europe 2, Americas 2, Repechage winner.
The identity of tier four and five countries will be confirmed after World Cup qualifying games. The competition run from September 18 to October 31, 2015, with Twickenham hosting the final.
It's an intriguing weekend of football, with fixtures for Swansea, Cardiff and Wrexham. Rob King looks ahead to the games...
A summary of all the results from today's sporting fixtures