Environment Agency Wales says there are now ten "be prepared" flood alerts in Wales :
- River Severn and its tributaries
- River Wye in Powys
- Rivers in the Taf and Cynin catchments
- Rivers Bran and Gwydderig at Llandovery
- Rivers in the Ewenny and Vale of Glamorgan West catchments
- Rivers in the Llynfi and Ogmore catchments
- Rivers in the Neath catchment
- Afon Vyrnwy, Afon Tanat and Afon Cain & their tributaries
- Upper Teme upstream and including Knighton
- River Ely
More top news
It will be a sunny day for most, although rather windy. Cloud will increase from the east through the afternoon.
A warm and pleasant evening for many. Clear and cool overnight.
Continuing to be a fine and dry day across the country with lengthy sunny spells.