Environment Agency Wales says there are now ten "be prepared" flood alerts in Wales :
- River Severn and its tributaries
- River Wye in Powys
- Rivers in the Taf and Cynin catchments
- Rivers Bran and Gwydderig at Llandovery
- Rivers in the Ewenny and Vale of Glamorgan West catchments
- Rivers in the Llynfi and Ogmore catchments
- Rivers in the Neath catchment
- Afon Vyrnwy, Afon Tanat and Afon Cain & their tributaries
- Upper Teme upstream and including Knighton
- River Ely
More top news
Sam Warburton has pledged to get behind the man who replaced him as Wales captain when the Six Nations kicks off the weekend after next.
A cold and frosty night with a warning for freezing fog inland. Coasts will feel slightly milder, remaining frost-free!
A man from the Rhondda Valley is celebrating the history of coal mining in South Wales - having his camper van sprayed with mining motifs.