Environment Agency Wales says there are now ten "be prepared" flood alerts in Wales :
- River Severn and its tributaries
- River Wye in Powys
- Rivers in the Taf and Cynin catchments
- Rivers Bran and Gwydderig at Llandovery
- Rivers in the Ewenny and Vale of Glamorgan West catchments
- Rivers in the Llynfi and Ogmore catchments
- Rivers in the Neath catchment
- Afon Vyrnwy, Afon Tanat and Afon Cain & their tributaries
- Upper Teme upstream and including Knighton
- River Ely
More top news
An 'uncooperative' and 'extremely aggressive' seal was washed onto land from the sea in winters storms this morning.
After and very wet and windy start today is shaping up to be a quieter day with plenty of sunshine. Feeling much cooler.
Captain Alun Wyn Jones will return to lead Wales against New Zealand.