Environment Agency Wales says there are now ten "be prepared" flood alerts in Wales :
- River Severn and its tributaries
- River Wye in Powys
- Rivers in the Taf and Cynin catchments
- Rivers Bran and Gwydderig at Llandovery
- Rivers in the Ewenny and Vale of Glamorgan West catchments
- Rivers in the Llynfi and Ogmore catchments
- Rivers in the Neath catchment
- Afon Vyrnwy, Afon Tanat and Afon Cain & their tributaries
- Upper Teme upstream and including Knighton
- River Ely
More top news
A hospital worker has been jailed after admitting forging the signatures of colleagues and a patient to get money.
It's all very well to talk about 'average' weather , but what actually IS it? Well, it varies depending where in Wales you live!
Gone are the bright blue skies I'm afraid! It's a grey end to the week, but at least temperatures will feel a little milder!