Environment Agency Wales has issued six flood alerts for Wales. People in areas at risk of flooding are warned to be prepared.
- Rivers Bran and Gwydderig at Llandovery
- Rivers in the Ewenny and Vale of Glamorgan West catchments
- Rivers in the Llynfi and Ogmore catchments
- Rivers in the Neath catchment
- Upper Teme upstream and including Knighton
- Afon Vyrnwy, Afon Tanat and Afon Cain & their tributaries
More top news
Helen Plint's weather forecast for Wales
A group of ex-servicemen have become the first people to climb Pen y Fan in the Brecon Beacons for 24 hours non-stop.
Thousands of athletes are in Tenby for the competition which consists of a two mile swim, a 112 mile cycle ride and a marathon.