Environment Agency Wales has issued six flood alerts for Wales. People in areas at risk of flooding are warned to be prepared.
- Rivers Bran and Gwydderig at Llandovery
- Rivers in the Ewenny and Vale of Glamorgan West catchments
- Rivers in the Llynfi and Ogmore catchments
- Rivers in the Neath catchment
- Upper Teme upstream and including Knighton
- Afon Vyrnwy, Afon Tanat and Afon Cain & their tributaries
More top news
South and east Wales will stay dry tonight, there will be clear spells and very little wind but mist developing in the valleys.
Black History Month celebrations are continuing with a showcase of youth talent at the Wales Millennium Centre.
Bright and sunny spells throughout the day. Highs of 16°C.