The following flood warnings have been issued by Environment Agency Wales for tonight.
- River Wye at Glasbury
- River Ely at Ely Bridge
- River Ely at Peterston Super Ely
- River Tawe at Clydach, Glais and Ynystawe
- River Rheidol at Aberystwyth
- River Ystwyth at Rhydyfelin and Llanfarian
- River Llynfi at Aberkenfig
- River Llynfi at Maesteg
- Dyfi Bridge, the A487 and extensive areas of agricultural land
- the flood plains of the rivers Mawddach and Wnion, including parts of Dolgellau
- River Ely at St. Fagans
- River Ritec at Tenby
- River Ewenny at Ewenny Village
- isolated properties and extensive areas of agricultural land in the Lower Dee flood plain
Forty flood alerts are also in place tonight.
More top news
Labour activists are gathering for the party's Welsh conference in Llandudno. They face a tough fight in May's local elections.,
A chilly start but it will be a fine and dry day with plenty of sunshine! Feeling more like spring!
Clear skies overnight will allow temperatures to drop away. It won't be as cold as last night but a frost is possible in rural areas.