The following flood warnings have been issued by Environment Agency Wales for tonight.
- River Wye at Glasbury
- River Ely at Ely Bridge
- River Ely at Peterston Super Ely
- River Tawe at Clydach, Glais and Ynystawe
- River Rheidol at Aberystwyth
- River Ystwyth at Rhydyfelin and Llanfarian
- River Llynfi at Aberkenfig
- River Llynfi at Maesteg
- Dyfi Bridge, the A487 and extensive areas of agricultural land
- the flood plains of the rivers Mawddach and Wnion, including parts of Dolgellau
- River Ely at St. Fagans
- River Ritec at Tenby
- River Ewenny at Ewenny Village
- isolated properties and extensive areas of agricultural land in the Lower Dee flood plain
Forty flood alerts are also in place tonight.
More top news
The first ever cultivated truffle in Wales has been harvested in Monmouthshire. The highly prized fungi is worth £400 a kilogram.
Fire fighters in the South Wales Valleys have warned that deliberate fire-setting is putting lives and properties at risk.
Almost half of parents in Wales have no parental controls in place to try and keep their children safe online, according to new research.