The following flood warnings have been issued by Environment Agency Wales for tonight.
- River Wye at Glasbury
- River Ely at Ely Bridge
- River Ely at Peterston Super Ely
- River Tawe at Clydach, Glais and Ynystawe
- River Rheidol at Aberystwyth
- River Ystwyth at Rhydyfelin and Llanfarian
- River Llynfi at Aberkenfig
- River Llynfi at Maesteg
- Dyfi Bridge, the A487 and extensive areas of agricultural land
- the flood plains of the rivers Mawddach and Wnion, including parts of Dolgellau
- River Ely at St. Fagans
- River Ritec at Tenby
- River Ewenny at Ewenny Village
- isolated properties and extensive areas of agricultural land in the Lower Dee flood plain
Forty flood alerts are also in place tonight.
More top news
Wales was certainly basking in Autumn glory over the weekend, and many of you were out snapping some stunning scenes! Here's a selection!
Cared for by the National Trust, they've lived at Dinefwr Park in Llandeilo for centuries.
For the past nine years, Eryri Walking Club has provided guided walks for people with sight problems, so they too can enjoy the outdoors.