The charity Action on Hearing Loss Cymru is rolling out drop-in and home services for people with hearing loss across Wales over the next three years.
These 'Hear to Help' services are aimed to help people make the most of their hearing aids and cope better with their hearing loss.
The services offered are:
- tubing, minor repairs, ear mould cleaning and battery replacement
- training on maintenance of hearing aids
- advice and support on making the most of the hearing aids
- rehabilitation courses
- information and signposting to other services
- introduction to other useful equipment
There are many 'Hear to Help' drop-in clinics already up and running in mid and north Wales. Go to the charity's website for more information on where and when these are being held - as well as more links, and advice on hearing loss.
More top news
It'll be an unsettled afternoon across Wales, with blustery winds and heavy rain. Gales expected in many areas.
A bronze war memorial which was moved from a fire damaged chapel in Aberystwyth seven years ago is now being returned to its original place.
The compulsory 'scores on the doors' system is helping to drive up standards across Wales, according to the Deputy Health Minister.