The charity Action on Hearing Loss Cymru is rolling out drop-in and home services for people with hearing loss across Wales over the next three years.
These 'Hear to Help' services are aimed to help people make the most of their hearing aids and cope better with their hearing loss.
The services offered are:
- tubing, minor repairs, ear mould cleaning and battery replacement
- training on maintenance of hearing aids
- advice and support on making the most of the hearing aids
- rehabilitation courses
- information and signposting to other services
- introduction to other useful equipment
There are many 'Hear to Help' drop-in clinics already up and running in mid and north Wales. Go to the charity's website for more information on where and when these are being held - as well as more links, and advice on hearing loss.
More top news
A row has erupted in the Senedd after Cymdeithas yr Iaith refused to answer questions by UKIP in a committee hearing.
The Senedd's told how Chelsea Manning is recalled at her Welsh school. Simon Thomas AM also described her "severe" prison conditions.
A single mum was 'unlawfully' jailed for 40 days for not paying Council Tax, a High Court Judge has ruled.