The charity Action on Hearing Loss Cymru is rolling out drop-in and home services for people with hearing loss across Wales over the next three years.
These 'Hear to Help' services are aimed to help people make the most of their hearing aids and cope better with their hearing loss.
The services offered are:
- tubing, minor repairs, ear mould cleaning and battery replacement
- training on maintenance of hearing aids
- advice and support on making the most of the hearing aids
- rehabilitation courses
- information and signposting to other services
- introduction to other useful equipment
There are many 'Hear to Help' drop-in clinics already up and running in mid and north Wales. Go to the charity's website for more information on where and when these are being held - as well as more links, and advice on hearing loss.
More top news
Surf Snowdonia, which features the first ever publicly accessible surfing lagoon, is to open in the Conwy Valley this weekend.
Cardiff's bus station will close this Saturday after more than 60 years serving bus passengers from across the country and the world.
Not a bad way to end the week! Plenty of sunshine out there to start, with the risk of a few showers in the north and west this afternoon.