Angela Cottam, from Flintshire, almost lost her life when she gave birth to twin daughters. Doctors suspect a fingernail or hair from one of the twins got into her blood stream causing a massive allergic reaction.
She lost seven pints of blood and needed 22 transfusions. But now, she's back at home and recovering well. Ian Lang went along to meet her.
More top news
Snacks, takeaways and even alcohol continue to fuel an obesity crisis among pets in Wales, according to a leading veterinary charity.
Wales could soon become the first part of Europe with a legal duty to have sufficient nurse staffing levels on hospital wards.
A fascination with birds of prey has been a life changer for a GP from Hampshire who moved to be closer to ospreys at a Welsh reserve.