The Met Office have issued advice for those travelling in snowy conditions.
- Slow down - it can take 10 times longer to stop in the snow and ice so allow extra room.
- Use the highest gear possible to avoid wheel spin, and avoid harsh breaking and acceleration.
- If you start to skid, gently ease off the accelerator and avoid breaking.
- If you must drive, take extra care: check the Highway Code for advice.
- If you go outside wear several layers of clothing and keep dry to avoid loss of body heat.
- Be careful when walking or driving on compacted snow as it may have turned to ice.
- Take extra care when shovelling snow because the cold air makes it harder to work and breathe.
More top news
Charlton Athletic were left red-faced when the club showed a face of Alan Campbell during a minute's applause for Graham Moore.
There'll be some outbreaks of rain in southern parts but for most it'll be staying dry with some bright or sunny spells.
Shaun Edwards says there'll be no room for complacency when Wales take on opponents they haven't lost against since 2007.