The Met Office have issued advice for those travelling in snowy conditions.
- Slow down - it can take 10 times longer to stop in the snow and ice so allow extra room.
- Use the highest gear possible to avoid wheel spin, and avoid harsh breaking and acceleration.
- If you start to skid, gently ease off the accelerator and avoid breaking.
- If you must drive, take extra care: check the Highway Code for advice.
- If you go outside wear several layers of clothing and keep dry to avoid loss of body heat.
- Be careful when walking or driving on compacted snow as it may have turned to ice.
- Take extra care when shovelling snow because the cold air makes it harder to work and breathe.
More top news
Western areas will see the wet and windy stuff continue overnight! And then tomorrow - i'm very sorry to say - there is more of it to come!
Dolaucothi Gold Mines is among five locations battling it out to be crowned Wales' best place in this year's Special Places competition.
It's the latest in a series of incidents, despite safety measures being put in place after the death of an off-duty police officer in March.