The Met Office have issued advice for those travelling in snowy conditions.
- Slow down - it can take 10 times longer to stop in the snow and ice so allow extra room.
- Use the highest gear possible to avoid wheel spin, and avoid harsh breaking and acceleration.
- If you start to skid, gently ease off the accelerator and avoid breaking.
- If you must drive, take extra care: check the Highway Code for advice.
- If you go outside wear several layers of clothing and keep dry to avoid loss of body heat.
- Be careful when walking or driving on compacted snow as it may have turned to ice.
- Take extra care when shovelling snow because the cold air makes it harder to work and breathe.
More top news
The live semi-finals kick off tonight on Britain's Got Talent - and three Welsh acts will be among those battling it out this week.
The church in Newtown decided to tell the story of the Bible through knitting. They hope it will encourage more visitors.
A mostly cloudy Bank Holiday afternoon, with the chance of some drizzle likely.