The Met Office have issued advice for those travelling in snowy conditions.
- Slow down - it can take 10 times longer to stop in the snow and ice so allow extra room.
- Use the highest gear possible to avoid wheel spin, and avoid harsh breaking and acceleration.
- If you start to skid, gently ease off the accelerator and avoid breaking.
- If you must drive, take extra care: check the Highway Code for advice.
- If you go outside wear several layers of clothing and keep dry to avoid loss of body heat.
- Be careful when walking or driving on compacted snow as it may have turned to ice.
- Take extra care when shovelling snow because the cold air makes it harder to work and breathe.
More top news
The Met Office has issued a yellow 'be aware' warning of rain for parts of south Wales with a risk of localised flooding.
Showers overnight will make way for heavy rain tomorrow! The Met Office has issued a warning to be aware!
Dermatology services in west Wales are at breaking point say top skin experts in Wales. Hywel Dda currently has no consultant dermatologist.