- Ben Thompson is 34 and lives with his wife in Haverfordwest
- He was at the Wales v Ireland game on Saturday at the Millennium Stadium in a hospitality box
- He socialised in Cardiff city centre after the game with colleagues
- A colleague last saw him at around 6.40pm on Trinity Street in the city centre
- He was last seen on CCTV at 7.07pm at the junction of Wellington Street and Leckwith Road, in Canton
- There was an unconfirmed sighting of someone matching his description entering Lawrenny Avenue, Leckwith, later
- He was last seen wearing a distinctive blue and white striped shirt, blue denim jeans and brown leather lace-up boots
More top news
A mostly cloudy Bank Holiday afternoon, with the chance of some drizzle likely.
Welsh roads have seen the smallest reduction in deaths and serious injuries compared with other parts of the UK, according to new figures.
The number of people with dementia is expected to double in the next generation. 850,000 people currently live with the condition.