- Ben Thompson is 34 and lives with his wife in Haverfordwest
- He was at the Wales v Ireland game on Saturday at the Millennium Stadium in a hospitality box
- He socialised in Cardiff city centre after the game with colleagues
- A colleague last saw him at around 6.40pm on Trinity Street in the city centre
- He was last seen on CCTV at 7.07pm at the junction of Wellington Street and Leckwith Road, in Canton
- There was an unconfirmed sighting of someone matching his description entering Lawrenny Avenue, Leckwith, later
- He was last seen wearing a distinctive blue and white striped shirt, blue denim jeans and brown leather lace-up boots
More top news
Not too bad out there at the moment, with the heaviest of any showers easing during the first part of the night.
Sea Watch Foundation says it is investigating a reported but unconfirmed sighting of a killer whale off Ceredigion.
A man had to be freed this morning after an empty van rolled down the road and overturned, trapping him underneath.