- Ben Thompson is 34 and lives with his wife in Haverfordwest
- He was at the Wales v Ireland game on Saturday at the Millennium Stadium in a hospitality box
- He socialised in Cardiff city centre after the game with colleagues
- A colleague last saw him at around 6.40pm on Trinity Street in the city centre
- He was last seen on CCTV at 7.07pm at the junction of Wellington Street and Leckwith Road, in Canton
- There was an unconfirmed sighting of someone matching his description entering Lawrenny Avenue, Leckwith, later
- He was last seen wearing a distinctive blue and white striped shirt, blue denim jeans and brown leather lace-up boots
More top news
Two staff members at an education referral unit have been charged with child cruelty offences allegedly involving dozens of pupils.
Cardiff's Neonatal Intensive Care Unit has been closed since Thursday due to poor 'infection control measures', a health council has said.
Welcome to the Newsweek Quiz - where we'll be testing your knowledge from the last seven days of news in Wales.