- Ben Thompson is 34 and lives with his wife in Haverfordwest
- He was at the Wales v Ireland game on Saturday at the Millennium Stadium in a hospitality box
- He socialised in Cardiff city centre after the game with colleagues
- A colleague last saw him at around 6.40pm on Trinity Street in the city centre
- He was last seen on CCTV at 7.07pm at the junction of Wellington Street and Leckwith Road, in Canton
- There was an unconfirmed sighting of someone matching his description entering Lawrenny Avenue, Leckwith, later
- He was last seen wearing a distinctive blue and white striped shirt, blue denim jeans and brown leather lace-up boots
More top news
The Neath-born singer is only the third person to be honoured, following fellow singer Bryn Terfel and cycling star Sir David Brailsford.
After a soggy start to the new week things are improving out there for many with just a few scattered and sometimes heavy showers possible.
Astronaut Steve Swanson has been working with schoolchildren from across South Wales, as part of a special space science project.