- Ben Thompson is 34 and lives with his wife in Haverfordwest
- He was at the Wales v Ireland game on Saturday at the Millennium Stadium in a hospitality box
- He socialised in Cardiff city centre after the game with colleagues
- A colleague last saw him at around 6.40pm on Trinity Street in the city centre
- He was last seen on CCTV at 7.07pm at the junction of Wellington Street and Leckwith Road, in Canton
- There was an unconfirmed sighting of someone matching his description entering Lawrenny Avenue, Leckwith, later
- He was last seen wearing a distinctive blue and white striped shirt, blue denim jeans and brown leather lace-up boots
More top news
Four Labour AMs expressed their support for the Health Secretary to replace Carwyn Jones as Welsh Labour leader.
A host of global stars including Craig David, Jess Glynne, George Ezra and Florence and the Machine will head to the city for the event.
Smoke-free areas are expected to be in place in hospital grounds, school grounds and playgrounds by summer 2019.