- Ben Thompson is 34 and lives with his wife in Haverfordwest
- He was at the Wales v Ireland game on Saturday at the Millennium Stadium in a hospitality box
- He socialised in Cardiff city centre after the game with colleagues
- A colleague last saw him at around 6.40pm on Trinity Street in the city centre
- He was last seen on CCTV at 7.07pm at the junction of Wellington Street and Leckwith Road, in Canton
- There was an unconfirmed sighting of someone matching his description entering Lawrenny Avenue, Leckwith, later
- He was last seen wearing a distinctive blue and white striped shirt, blue denim jeans and brown leather lace-up boots
More top news
UKIP Assembly Member Michelle Brown has apologised after a recording emerged of her using a racial slur.
There will be a number of road closures in place in Cardiff today as the British Speedway Grand Prix returns to the Welsh Capital.
Today will be a day of often heavy showers, with the risk of hail and thunder.