- Ben Thompson is 34 and lives with his wife in Haverfordwest
- He was at the Wales v Ireland game on Saturday at the Millennium Stadium in a hospitality box
- He socialised in Cardiff city centre after the game with colleagues
- A colleague last saw him at around 6.40pm on Trinity Street in the city centre
- He was last seen on CCTV at 7.07pm at the junction of Wellington Street and Leckwith Road, in Canton
- There was an unconfirmed sighting of someone matching his description entering Lawrenny Avenue, Leckwith, later
- He was last seen wearing a distinctive blue and white striped shirt, blue denim jeans and brown leather lace-up boots
More top news
Largely fine and dry overnight with just a few showers at times. Temperatures will tumble away so frost is likely!
A team from the Brecon Beacons National Park is airlifting nearly a thousand tonnes of stone and heather for major landscape repairs.
Cardiff City owner Vincent Tan has given his full support to under-fire Manager Russell Slade