- Ben Thompson is 34 and lives with his wife in Haverfordwest
- He was at the Wales v Ireland game on Saturday at the Millennium Stadium in a hospitality box
- He socialised in Cardiff city centre after the game with colleagues
- A colleague last saw him at around 6.40pm on Trinity Street in the city centre
- He was last seen on CCTV at 7.07pm at the junction of Wellington Street and Leckwith Road, in Canton
- There was an unconfirmed sighting of someone matching his description entering Lawrenny Avenue, Leckwith, later
- He was last seen wearing a distinctive blue and white striped shirt, blue denim jeans and brown leather lace-up boots
More top news
The Prime Minister has been asked to raise the unsolved murder of a Welsh backpacker with the authorities in Thailand, where she was killed.
The Charity Commission is investigating Capricorn Animal Rescue and Sanctuary over its governance and management.
A cloudy day with outbreaks of rain, turning heavy and persistent at times, especially over the hills and in the west.