- Ben Thompson is 34 and lives with his wife in Haverfordwest
- He was at the Wales v Ireland game on Saturday at the Millennium Stadium in a hospitality box
- He socialised in Cardiff city centre after the game with colleagues
- A colleague last saw him at around 6.40pm on Trinity Street in the city centre
- He was last seen on CCTV at 7.07pm at the junction of Wellington Street and Leckwith Road, in Canton
- There was an unconfirmed sighting of someone matching his description entering Lawrenny Avenue, Leckwith, later
- He was last seen wearing a distinctive blue and white striped shirt, blue denim jeans and brown leather lace-up boots
More top news
In this today's Newsweek Wales, Carl talks about cancer survival rates in Wales and the search for volunteers to train guide dog puppies.
It'll be brighter today with some lingering blustery showers. This evening it'll be colder under clear skies, with isolated showers.
Gareth Bale put any domestic troubles behind him as he starred in Wales' emphatic 3-0 win over Israel in Haifa.