- Ben Thompson is 34 and lives with his wife in Haverfordwest
- He was at the Wales v Ireland game on Saturday at the Millennium Stadium in a hospitality box
- He socialised in Cardiff city centre after the game with colleagues
- A colleague last saw him at around 6.40pm on Trinity Street in the city centre
- He was last seen on CCTV at 7.07pm at the junction of Wellington Street and Leckwith Road, in Canton
- There was an unconfirmed sighting of someone matching his description entering Lawrenny Avenue, Leckwith, later
- He was last seen wearing a distinctive blue and white striped shirt, blue denim jeans and brown leather lace-up boots
More top news
The deal is welcome news for the site in Broughton which manufactures wings for the aircraft.
Fans queued for hours to get a glimpse of the Royal Couple as they tour Cardiff Castle and visit a community centre.
Fire crews say the Old Vicarage residents have been safely evacuated, but six have been taken to hospital for check ups.