- Ben Thompson is 34 and lives with his wife in Haverfordwest
- He was at the Wales v Ireland game on Saturday at the Millennium Stadium in a hospitality box
- He socialised in Cardiff city centre after the game with colleagues
- A colleague last saw him at around 6.40pm on Trinity Street in the city centre
- He was last seen on CCTV at 7.07pm at the junction of Wellington Street and Leckwith Road, in Canton
- There was an unconfirmed sighting of someone matching his description entering Lawrenny Avenue, Leckwith, later
- He was last seen wearing a distinctive blue and white striped shirt, blue denim jeans and brown leather lace-up boots
More top news
Parents are more concerned about the cost of sending their children back to school than the price of school holidays, according to research.
The Barclays report calculates regional scores based on gross domestic product, working hours and average house prices.
The case of the “Saturday Night Strangler”, the killer of three teenage girls in the 1970s, will be the subject of ITV Wales’ new series.