- Ben Thompson is 34 and lives with his wife in Haverfordwest
- He was at the Wales v Ireland game on Saturday at the Millennium Stadium in a hospitality box
- He socialised in Cardiff city centre after the game with colleagues
- A colleague last saw him at around 6.40pm on Trinity Street in the city centre
- He was last seen on CCTV at 7.07pm at the junction of Wellington Street and Leckwith Road, in Canton
- There was an unconfirmed sighting of someone matching his description entering Lawrenny Avenue, Leckwith, later
- He was last seen wearing a distinctive blue and white striped shirt, blue denim jeans and brown leather lace-up boots
More top news
Andrew walks the hills of Flintshire & Hannah visits a new saltmarsh on the Gower Peninsula, and a link to our Gallery of Wales.
This evening cloud will continue to spread eastwards and winds will strengthen. Patchy rain in many places overnight.
Bafetimbi Gomis' fortune in front of goal might just have changed for the better, according to Swansea manager Garry Monk.