- Ben Thompson is 34 and lives with his wife in Haverfordwest
- He was at the Wales v Ireland game on Saturday at the Millennium Stadium in a hospitality box
- He socialised in Cardiff city centre after the game with colleagues
- A colleague last saw him at around 6.40pm on Trinity Street in the city centre
- He was last seen on CCTV at 7.07pm at the junction of Wellington Street and Leckwith Road, in Canton
- There was an unconfirmed sighting of someone matching his description entering Lawrenny Avenue, Leckwith, later
- He was last seen wearing a distinctive blue and white striped shirt, blue denim jeans and brown leather lace-up boots
More top news
The silver Mini was found in the River Teifi after a two-hour police search.
Six high rise blocks of flats have failed to meet fire safety standards, despite passing initial tests in the wake of the Grenfell tragedy.
The results are out of the latest Welsh Political Barometer for ITV Wales and Cardiff University, the only regular opinion polling in Wales.