- Ben Thompson is 34 and lives with his wife in Haverfordwest
- He was at the Wales v Ireland game on Saturday at the Millennium Stadium in a hospitality box
- He socialised in Cardiff city centre after the game with colleagues
- A colleague last saw him at around 6.40pm on Trinity Street in the city centre
- He was last seen on CCTV at 7.07pm at the junction of Wellington Street and Leckwith Road, in Canton
- There was an unconfirmed sighting of someone matching his description entering Lawrenny Avenue, Leckwith, later
- He was last seen wearing a distinctive blue and white striped shirt, blue denim jeans and brown leather lace-up boots
More top news
A beach-walker was airlifted to hospital after picking up a poisonous fish at a Welsh seaside resort.
Enthusiasts hope to eventually develop the Gwendraeth Valley line as a heritage railway attraction for tourists.
Warren Gatland says there is no danger of his players under-valuing Sunday's Twickenham Test match against RBS 6 Nations champions England.