- Ben Thompson is 34 and lives with his wife in Haverfordwest
- He was at the Wales v Ireland game on Saturday at the Millennium Stadium in a hospitality box
- He socialised in Cardiff city centre after the game with colleagues
- A colleague last saw him at around 6.40pm on Trinity Street in the city centre
- He was last seen on CCTV at 7.07pm at the junction of Wellington Street and Leckwith Road, in Canton
- There was an unconfirmed sighting of someone matching his description entering Lawrenny Avenue, Leckwith, later
- He was last seen wearing a distinctive blue and white striped shirt, blue denim jeans and brown leather lace-up boots
More top news
Watch: It's 1959 and Queen Street in the city centre still has traffic running through it and there are 'trolley buses" on the roads.
It will be mainly dry with sunny spells, the best of which will be in the south and east.
Almost 1,500 drivers made claims against councils across Wales for damage caused to their vehicles by potholes in the last financial year.