- Ben Thompson is 34 and lives with his wife in Haverfordwest
- He was at the Wales v Ireland game on Saturday at the Millennium Stadium in a hospitality box
- He socialised in Cardiff city centre after the game with colleagues
- A colleague last saw him at around 6.40pm on Trinity Street in the city centre
- He was last seen on CCTV at 7.07pm at the junction of Wellington Street and Leckwith Road, in Canton
- There was an unconfirmed sighting of someone matching his description entering Lawrenny Avenue, Leckwith, later
- He was last seen wearing a distinctive blue and white striped shirt, blue denim jeans and brown leather lace-up boots
More top news
Annie Lovelock was last seen around 3.30pm yesterday. Police are urging anyone who sees Annie to get in touch by calling 101.
Cloudy this evening with outbreaks of rain becoming widespread and locally heavy for a time over Snowdonia.
Fly-tipping had increased by a quarter in a county where wheelie bins may soon be emptied only every four weeks, Tories have warned.