- Ben Thompson is 34 and lives with his wife in Haverfordwest
- He was at the Wales v Ireland game on Saturday at the Millennium Stadium in a hospitality box
- He socialised in Cardiff city centre after the game with colleagues
- A colleague last saw him at around 6.40pm on Trinity Street in the city centre
- He was last seen on CCTV at 7.07pm at the junction of Wellington Street and Leckwith Road, in Canton
- There was an unconfirmed sighting of someone matching his description entering Lawrenny Avenue, Leckwith, later
- He was last seen wearing a distinctive blue and white striped shirt, blue denim jeans and brown leather lace-up boots
More top news
The world record attempt will raise money for the foundation set up in memory of the Olympic gold medallist, who died in May 2013.
In today's Newsweek, Carl talks about what the 'No' vote in the Scottish Referendum could mean for Wales and the impact of legal highs.
England manager talent spotting at Swansea City v Southampton at the Liberty Stadium