The family serving New Tredegar with milk for over fifty years...

One family in the Rhymney Valley has been supplying milk to their local area for more than fifty years.

The Radford Dairy was first opened in 1959, delivering milk to New Tredegar.

There have been four generations of milkmen. But what does the future hold?

Our reporter Nicola Hendy has been finding out.

Advertisement

Today's top stories