Plaid Cymru leader Leanne Wood will mark the first anniversary of her election to the top job by setting out five ways of transforming the economy. There's speculation that she'll also use the occasion to make a long-awaited announcement about where she intends to fight the next Welsh election.
Leanne Wood has already said she'll contest a constituency seat in 2016. Click here to see why that's such a significant statement. Speculation aside, her speech will follow up on her leadership pledge by focusing exclusively on the economy and ways to create jobs.
She'll set out five areas that the party where the party thinks Welsh Government intervention could help. They are:
- Connecting the nation - better rail and road links, better use of harbours, improved IT neworks
- Re-localising the local - making sure all public organisations buy more products and services as locally as possible
- National Energy Agency for Wales - to develop new projects and keep profits in Wales
- Welsh financial system - including a publicly-owned Bank of Wales to invest in small businesses
- Re-balancing Britain - including changing the way Wales is funded and devolving the welfare system to Wales
More top news
The family of an elderly woman from Swansea have been trying to sell her house to pay for her care.
Welshman Nathan Cleverly will face Tony Bellew in Liverpool on the 22nd of November. It's three years since their last fight
It will become dry in the evening. Northern and central parts will become mostly clear and cold, with fog patches.