The Institute of Welsh Affairs report is proposing a new Severnside Airport:
- Could be built on the edge of the estuary between Newport and Chepstow
- Would take nearly 10 years to plan and build
- Would have 10-11 million passengers a year from the start
- Would have convenient access to the motorway system and the new electrified rail service
- Would have minimal noise pollution, with planes able to take-off and land over water
- Would become the UK's first purpose-built 24-hour cargo airport
More top news
The owners of what some people claim to be the 'Welsh Holy Grail' are offering a cash reward for the ancient artefact's safe return.
Staying mostly dry overnight with generally light winds, but cloud and wind will gradually increase from the northwest from the early hours.
In the last programme we've been to meet two Welsh entrepreneurs who chose a different route and we visit the Energy Centre at Coleg Menai.