The Institute of Welsh Affairs report is proposing a new Severnside Airport:
- Could be built on the edge of the estuary between Newport and Chepstow
- Would take nearly 10 years to plan and build
- Would have 10-11 million passengers a year from the start
- Would have convenient access to the motorway system and the new electrified rail service
- Would have minimal noise pollution, with planes able to take-off and land over water
- Would become the UK's first purpose-built 24-hour cargo airport
More top news
Research by the charity Guide Dogs found Cardiff is the fourth worst major city for people parking on the pavement.
RSPCA says the dog could hardly walk and was very thin, "There was just nothing of him, he had a body score of zero".
TV star will be your DJ for the night at a charity 'dance-a-thon' in Cardiff.