The Institute of Welsh Affairs report is proposing a new Severnside Airport:
- Could be built on the edge of the estuary between Newport and Chepstow
- Would take nearly 10 years to plan and build
- Would have 10-11 million passengers a year from the start
- Would have convenient access to the motorway system and the new electrified rail service
- Would have minimal noise pollution, with planes able to take-off and land over water
- Would become the UK's first purpose-built 24-hour cargo airport
More top news
The live semi-finals kick off tonight on Britain's Got Talent - and three Welsh acts will be among those battling it out this week.
The church in Newtown decided to tell the story of the Bible through knitting. They hope it will encourage more visitors.
A mostly cloudy Bank Holiday afternoon, with the chance of some drizzle likely.