The Institute of Welsh Affairs report is proposing a new Severnside Airport:
- Could be built on the edge of the estuary between Newport and Chepstow
- Would take nearly 10 years to plan and build
- Would have 10-11 million passengers a year from the start
- Would have convenient access to the motorway system and the new electrified rail service
- Would have minimal noise pollution, with planes able to take-off and land over water
- Would become the UK's first purpose-built 24-hour cargo airport
More top news
Dr James Lavers is part of the first coordinated group of NHS volunteers to be deployed by the UK Government.
Helen Plint has the latest weather forecast for Wales.
Dan Biggar has highlighted standards Wales must reach in their quest to end 61 years of hurt against world champions New Zealand.