The Institute of Welsh Affairs report is proposing a new Severnside Airport:
- Could be built on the edge of the estuary between Newport and Chepstow
- Would take nearly 10 years to plan and build
- Would have 10-11 million passengers a year from the start
- Would have convenient access to the motorway system and the new electrified rail service
- Would have minimal noise pollution, with planes able to take-off and land over water
- Would become the UK's first purpose-built 24-hour cargo airport
More top news
A few showers at times but there'll be clear skies which will allow temperatures to tumble, which in turn means we'll see frost and ice!
From makeup to mechanics, video bloggers - or 'vloggers' - are broadcasting their knowledge to millions of eager consumers across the globe.
It's Christmas Jumper Day and Dyfed-Powys Police has dealt with a man caught stealing two Christmas jumpers.