The Institute of Welsh Affairs report is proposing a new Severnside Airport:
- Could be built on the edge of the estuary between Newport and Chepstow
- Would take nearly 10 years to plan and build
- Would have 10-11 million passengers a year from the start
- Would have convenient access to the motorway system and the new electrified rail service
- Would have minimal noise pollution, with planes able to take-off and land over water
- Would become the UK's first purpose-built 24-hour cargo airport
More top news
Wales have qualified for the Euro 2016 quarter finals after beating Northern Ireland 1-0 in Paris.
A rally has been held in Cardiff following the EU referendum to show support to migrant communities.
It's 0-0 at half time in Paris as Wales face Northern Ireland in the last 16 of Euro 2016.