The Alzheimer's Society has published advice for people living with dementia and their carers:
- stay mentally and physically active
- find out what financial support is available
- see an occupational therapist
- learn more about services in your area
- talk to family and friends, and accept offers of help
More top news
Continuing to be a fine and dry day across the country with lengthy sunny spells.
Leicester midfielder Andy King believes Wales can defy the odds at Euro 2016.
Seagulls hit the headlines last year when spates of ‘attacks’ on the public were reported across the UK. But are they really such a problem?