The Alzheimer's Society has published advice for people living with dementia and their carers:
- stay mentally and physically active
- find out what financial support is available
- see an occupational therapist
- learn more about services in your area
- talk to family and friends, and accept offers of help
More top news
Any heavy showers will clear away northeastwards through late evening.
The Scarlets were comprehensively beaten 38-16 by Leinster in Dublin.
Cardiff Blues survived an onslaught from Pau's powerful pack to book a place in the European Challenge Cup final.