The Alzheimer's Society has published advice for people living with dementia and their carers:
- stay mentally and physically active
- find out what financial support is available
- see an occupational therapist
- learn more about services in your area
- talk to family and friends, and accept offers of help
More top news
Chelsea Manning will be freed in five months after President Obama reduced her remaining prison sentence for leaking government documents.
Staff working in sterilisation and disinfection units at Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board hospitals will go on strike over pay
Carwyn Jones has told AMs about a phone call with Theresa May before her Brexit speech. He also said he fears for Welsh ports post-Brexit.