The Alzheimer's Society has published advice for people living with dementia and their carers:
- stay mentally and physically active
- find out what financial support is available
- see an occupational therapist
- learn more about services in your area
- talk to family and friends, and accept offers of help
More top news
All calm and quiet overnight, but southern areas could be in for a surprise tomorrow!
Scottish people living in Wales have been giving ITV News their opinions about the Scottish referendum vote on Friday.
While the campaign trail in Scotland has hotted up today, in Wales businesses are keeping a close eye on tomorrow's decision.