The Alzheimer's Society has published advice for people living with dementia and their carers:
- stay mentally and physically active
- find out what financial support is available
- see an occupational therapist
- learn more about services in your area
- talk to family and friends, and accept offers of help
More top news
Try-outs for the 'Welsh Dragons' will start in the spring. It's the first team of it's kind in Wales.
Aaron Elliott, aged six, is mad about trucks. He has autism and kind-hearted truck drivers arranged a convoy for him in Caerphilly.
James Wright has the latest weather forecast for Wales