The Alzheimer's Society has published advice for people living with dementia and their carers:
- stay mentally and physically active
- find out what financial support is available
- see an occupational therapist
- learn more about services in your area
- talk to family and friends, and accept offers of help
More top news
Welsh Secretary Alun Cairns is visiting an oil refinery in Pembrokeshire today that employs more than 500 people.
A grandad is the first person in Wales to have his chest wall rebuilt with a 3D printed prosthesis following the removal of a large tumour.
It's a cloudy day ahead with some rain and light winds.