The Alzheimer's Society has published advice for people living with dementia and their carers:
- stay mentally and physically active
- find out what financial support is available
- see an occupational therapist
- learn more about services in your area
- talk to family and friends, and accept offers of help
More top news
The training centre and headquarters of Girlguiding Cymru in Powys, is laying claim to having the tallest living Christmas tree in the UK.
Cloudy with rain and strong winds, local gales along exposed coasts. Rain persistent across western hills, and becoming heavy later.
It will be cloudy with hill fog and mild overnight with increasing winds, with gales around southwestern coasts.