The Alzheimer's Society has published advice for people living with dementia and their carers:
- stay mentally and physically active
- find out what financial support is available
- see an occupational therapist
- learn more about services in your area
- talk to family and friends, and accept offers of help
More top news
Mostly dry with some brightness at first. However, the skies will cloud over into the afternoon with rain arriving.
Britain's oldest supermarket worker Reg Buttress has passed away at the age of 95 - a few months after he retired.
Matthew Scully-Hicks passed the rigorous adoption process with "flying colours" and seemed "eminently suitable", according to judge.