The Alzheimer's Society has published advice for people living with dementia and their carers:
- stay mentally and physically active
- find out what financial support is available
- see an occupational therapist
- learn more about services in your area
- talk to family and friends, and accept offers of help
More top news
Money worries are set to hamper people's enjoyment of the festive period, a new poll has found.
The annual Christmas Tree Festival in Penarth is in it's sixteenth year.
The Archbishop of Canterbury has backed Swansea East MP Carolyn Harris in her campaign to scrap costs for child funerals.