The Alzheimer's Society has published advice for people living with dementia and their carers:
- stay mentally and physically active
- find out what financial support is available
- see an occupational therapist
- learn more about services in your area
- talk to family and friends, and accept offers of help
More top news
Two men were taken to hospital after being rescued off the coast of Aberystwyth this morning. One is said to be in a critical condition.
A mixed forecast over the next few days, including outbreaks of rain.
MPs should be given an allowance instead of having to claim for expenses, the shadow Welsh secretary has suggested.