The Alzheimer's Society has published advice for people living with dementia and their carers:
- stay mentally and physically active
- find out what financial support is available
- see an occupational therapist
- learn more about services in your area
- talk to family and friends, and accept offers of help
More top news
A dry night with clear spells for most, especially towards the north where it will become rather chilly with some mist patches possible.
Wales head coach Warren Gatland says some players suffered a few bumps and bruises during their clash against Ireland.
Hundreds of bikers have ridden through Blackwood in memory of a woman killed in the Tunisian terrorist attacks.