The Alzheimer's Society has published advice for people living with dementia and their carers:
- stay mentally and physically active
- find out what financial support is available
- see an occupational therapist
- learn more about services in your area
- talk to family and friends, and accept offers of help
More top news
After a dry end to the day, there'll be a few showers this evening Winds getting stronger overnight.
If you missed tonight's episode of Wales This Week, Test Tube Triumph, you can now catch up here
Jean Davies said her life had become "intolerable". Her daughter Bronwen speaks to ITV News about the decision.