The Alzheimer's Society has published advice for people living with dementia and their carers:
- stay mentally and physically active
- find out what financial support is available
- see an occupational therapist
- learn more about services in your area
- talk to family and friends, and accept offers of help
More top news
Rain clearing this evening to leave a dry night. Winds expected to be fairly strong especially along the coast.
Traders in Monmouthshire say they could lose out when many roads are closed for the first Velothon Wales event next month.
A cat rescue charity in Ebbw Vale is worried it won't be able to find homes for its 70 cats.