The Alzheimer's Society has published advice for people living with dementia and their carers:
- stay mentally and physically active
- find out what financial support is available
- see an occupational therapist
- learn more about services in your area
- talk to family and friends, and accept offers of help
More top news
After a mostly dry evening with a few scattered showers, cloud and outbreaks of showery rain will spread northeast through the night.
Tributes have been paid to former Wales international Mel Charles, who has died at the age of 81.
Tablets - of the computing variety - could help help patients and doctors in Wales as part of a technology revamp.