The Alzheimer's Society has published advice for people living with dementia and their carers:
- stay mentally and physically active
- find out what financial support is available
- see an occupational therapist
- learn more about services in your area
- talk to family and friends, and accept offers of help
More top news
Wales assistant coach Robin McBryde says it's all about momentum ahead of this weekend's Pool A decider against Australia.
Wales still have it all to play for against Australia at Twickenham this weekend. The prize - an easier route to the World Cup finals.
As England introduces a 5p charge on plastic bags, we take a light-hearted look beyond the headlines at how it has affected Wales.