The Alzheimer's Society has published advice for people living with dementia and their carers:
- stay mentally and physically active
- find out what financial support is available
- see an occupational therapist
- learn more about services in your area
- talk to family and friends, and accept offers of help
More top news
Swansea must learn the Italian art of defending to continue their climb up the league table, says head coach Francesco Guidolin.
Investigating officers say a driver's intentions were "genuine" when he offered a mother and child a lift during a downpour.
The Wales squad have been put through their paces ahead of tomorrow's Six Nations clash against Scotland in Cardiff.