The Alzheimer's Society has published advice for people living with dementia and their carers:
- stay mentally and physically active
- find out what financial support is available
- see an occupational therapist
- learn more about services in your area
- talk to family and friends, and accept offers of help
More top news
Our Political Editor takes stock of an extraordinary week in an already extraordinary General Election campaign..
Chris Coleman said the full-back "did not want to play international football" after naming his squad for next month's World Cup qualifier.
Well it wouldn't be a Bank Holiday weekend without a drop of rain! With some sunshine thrown in!