The Alzheimer's Society has published advice for people living with dementia and their carers:
- stay mentally and physically active
- find out what financial support is available
- see an occupational therapist
- learn more about services in your area
- talk to family and friends, and accept offers of help
More top news
A largely dry and warm afternoon, but a muggy night to come with showery outbreaks.
Around 100 swimmers will take part in the 2.5 mile challenge to raise money for the RNLI
Not a bad start to the weekend, bright spells and showers for most of us.