The Alzheimer's Society has published advice for people living with dementia and their carers:
- stay mentally and physically active
- find out what financial support is available
- see an occupational therapist
- learn more about services in your area
- talk to family and friends, and accept offers of help
More top news
Showers will be replaced by more persistent rain this evening, with some heavy outbreaks expected. The rain will become patchier overnight.
Mary Owen has been working at the school in Old Colwyn for 46 years and still loves her job as much now as she did at the very beginning.
The latest weather forecast for Wales.