The Alzheimer's Society has published advice for people living with dementia and their carers:
- stay mentally and physically active
- find out what financial support is available
- see an occupational therapist
- learn more about services in your area
- talk to family and friends, and accept offers of help
More top news
Low cloud will bring murky conditions with extensive hill fog.
The team, which is manned by volunteers, will operate out of Pontardawe Fire Station in partnership with Mid and West Wales Fire Service.
Dan Biggar has no doubt that Wales remain flrmly in the Six Nations title mix ahead of next Saturday's clash against Scotland.