The Alzheimer's Society has published advice for people living with dementia and their carers:
- stay mentally and physically active
- find out what financial support is available
- see an occupational therapist
- learn more about services in your area
- talk to family and friends, and accept offers of help
More top news
A mother from Cardiff has held a fundraising event to help keep the memory of her stillborn son alive.
We featured the story of Ted Owens' heroism in 2012 when he returned to the spot where he was wounded during the Normandy landings.
Sunny spells during the evening with isolated showers easing away, although it will cool off quite quickly.