The Alzheimer's Society has published advice for people living with dementia and their carers:
- stay mentally and physically active
- find out what financial support is available
- see an occupational therapist
- learn more about services in your area
- talk to family and friends, and accept offers of help
More top news
Attorney General suggests law could be changed to give greater protection to alleged rape victims following the Ched Evans case.
Trading Standards officers find the meat in the lamb curry was beef.
Swansea City have appointed American Chris Pearlman as its first Chief Operating Officer.