Here are a few facts about the trophy Wrexham are hoping to bring back to Wales this afternoon.
- introduced in 1969
- designed as a knock-out competition for non-league clubs with the incentive of a Wembley appearance for finalists
- moved to Villa Park in 2000 while Wembley was closed
- returned to the new Wembley in 2007 and the competition was the first final to be played there
- York City beat Newport County 2-0 to win the trophy last year
- winners receive £50,000 and runner-up £25,000 from the FA prize fund
- Wrexham is the third Welsh club to reach the final after Newport County in 2012 and Bangor City in 1984