Here are a few facts about the trophy Wrexham are hoping to bring back to Wales this afternoon.
- introduced in 1969
- designed as a knock-out competition for non-league clubs with the incentive of a Wembley appearance for finalists
- moved to Villa Park in 2000 while Wembley was closed
- returned to the new Wembley in 2007 and the competition was the first final to be played there
- York City beat Newport County 2-0 to win the trophy last year
- winners receive £50,000 and runner-up £25,000 from the FA prize fund
- Wrexham is the third Welsh club to reach the final after Newport County in 2012 and Bangor City in 1984
More top news
The victim of a fatal crashed that happened near Glynneath has been named as Elli Norkett from Landarcy, Neath.
As The Voice gears up for the battle stages, the competition is heating up for many of the contestants.
A clean-up operation has taken place in Neath after eight poppy wreaths at the town's Memorial Gate were set alight.