Denbighshire County Council says efforts to clear snow and fallen trees are continuing today, with a great deal of disruption on the roads.
- The A5 is still closed between Corwen and Llangollen - crews are trying to remove a number of fallen trees, and are concerned about the safety of other trees covered in snow
- It's hoped the Horseshoe Pass will be cleared today
- B5430 Nant y Garth is passable with care
- A5104 is open but continuing to widen the carriageway
- B5437 Carrog to Corwen - is open but not from Carrog to Bryneglwys
- A543 Denbigh Moors is still closed
- B4501 Denbigh to Cerrigydrudion is still closed
- Travellers Inn to Tremeirchion off the A55 is still closed
- Many smaller routes remain impassable
Bus routes are also still being affected.
The council is advising anyone with problems to contact Denbighshire Customer Services on 01824 706100 (Welsh line) or 01824 706101 (English).
Tourism leaders are warning that a cold Easter will deter holidaymakers from visiting Wales
Team of thirty drafted in to make sure happy couple make it to the church on time after snow blocked roads in the village.
The happy couple say their special day is "the perfect white wedding"