Sightings recorded in the survey are as follows:
- House sparrows down by 18 per cent.
- Starlings down by 15 per cent.
- Bullfinches down by 22 per cent.
- Dunnocks down by 5 per cent.
- Siskins up by 50 per cent.
- Long tailed tits up by 66 per cent.
More top news
Dan Biggar says the Wales team are enjoying their World Cup journey and will continue to do so after the pool stages.
A cold night ahead with clear spells and mist patches forming by the early hours!
The story of how Wales have taken their qualifying campaign by storm, to put themselves within touching distance of Euro 2016.