Sightings recorded in the survey are as follows:
- House sparrows down by 18 per cent.
- Starlings down by 15 per cent.
- Bullfinches down by 22 per cent.
- Dunnocks down by 5 per cent.
- Siskins up by 50 per cent.
- Long tailed tits up by 66 per cent.
More top news
Another dry, bright and cold day with many places seeing some sunshine. However, there may be some fog patches that persist all day.
A dry night across Wales, but it will quickly turn cold this evening with a widespread frost forming, locally severe.
Eight people were left stranded on a ride at Cardiff's Winter Wonderland for 40 minutes yesterday after a mechanical malfunction.