- The Vale of Glamorgan Council acquired Dyffryn House and Gardens after local government reorganisation in 1996
- Dyffryn House is a Grade II* Listed Building and the Gardens are Listed Grade I
- There are over 55 acres of gardens, including intimate garden rooms, formal lawns and seasonal bedding areas
- Dyffryn House and Gardens was one of the last country mansions to be built in Wales
- The current house was built in the late 19th Century
To find out more about the historic house and gardens, visit the National Trust Website.
More top news
Parents satisfied with their children's secondary school drops from 85% to 75%. The figure's one key finding by the annual Survey for Wales.
We're currently at the peak of the grass pollen season so pollen levels will remain quite high.
19% of adults said that they smoked. That is the same figure that was reported in 2017.