- The Vale of Glamorgan Council acquired Dyffryn House and Gardens after local government reorganisation in 1996
- Dyffryn House is a Grade II* Listed Building and the Gardens are Listed Grade I
- There are over 55 acres of gardens, including intimate garden rooms, formal lawns and seasonal bedding areas
- Dyffryn House and Gardens was one of the last country mansions to be built in Wales
- The current house was built in the late 19th Century
To find out more about the historic house and gardens, visit the National Trust Website.
More top news
Sam Warburton, Dan Lydiate, Hallam Amos and Samson Lee have signed new National Dual Contracts with their regions and the WRU.
A mostly cloudy day with light winds. Some light rain is likely at first, although this easing through the morning.
RSPCA Cymru is appealing for information after two kittens were found in a box in a park in Llandeilo.