- The Vale of Glamorgan Council acquired Dyffryn House and Gardens after local government reorganisation in 1996
- Dyffryn House is a Grade II* Listed Building and the Gardens are Listed Grade I
- There are over 55 acres of gardens, including intimate garden rooms, formal lawns and seasonal bedding areas
- Dyffryn House and Gardens was one of the last country mansions to be built in Wales
- The current house was built in the late 19th Century
To find out more about the historic house and gardens, visit the National Trust Website.