- The Vale of Glamorgan Council acquired Dyffryn House and Gardens after local government reorganisation in 1996
- Dyffryn House is a Grade II* Listed Building and the Gardens are Listed Grade I
- There are over 55 acres of gardens, including intimate garden rooms, formal lawns and seasonal bedding areas
- Dyffryn House and Gardens was one of the last country mansions to be built in Wales
- The current house was built in the late 19th Century
To find out more about the historic house and gardens, visit the National Trust Website.
More top news
Liam Williams admitted that he loves "having a run" after setting up one of the greatest tries in British and Irish Lions history.
Rain and drizzle will clear through the afternoon with drier conditions to follow and some late sunshine.
Rain overnight turning light and patchy in the morning.