- The Vale of Glamorgan Council acquired Dyffryn House and Gardens after local government reorganisation in 1996
- Dyffryn House is a Grade II* Listed Building and the Gardens are Listed Grade I
- There are over 55 acres of gardens, including intimate garden rooms, formal lawns and seasonal bedding areas
- Dyffryn House and Gardens was one of the last country mansions to be built in Wales
- The current house was built in the late 19th Century
To find out more about the historic house and gardens, visit the National Trust Website.
More top news
Catch up here with the final episode of Adrian's Election Adventure.
Tributes have been paid to Welsh rugby league player Danny Jones, who died while playing for the Keithley Cougars yesterday afternoon.
People in Wales do not undertake the monthly recommended checks for skin cancer, a survey has shown.