- The Vale of Glamorgan Council acquired Dyffryn House and Gardens after local government reorganisation in 1996
- Dyffryn House is a Grade II* Listed Building and the Gardens are Listed Grade I
- There are over 55 acres of gardens, including intimate garden rooms, formal lawns and seasonal bedding areas
- Dyffryn House and Gardens was one of the last country mansions to be built in Wales
- The current house was built in the late 19th Century
To find out more about the historic house and gardens, visit the National Trust Website.
More top news
The Welsh Conservatives are calling for the Visit Wales tourism organisation to be scrapped, describing it as 'risk averse'.
A Chief Medical Officer is urging young people in Wales to have a new meningitis vaccine that's being introduced today.
Lots of cloud around this morning with the chance of showers in places, but an improving picture this afternoon.