- The Vale of Glamorgan Council acquired Dyffryn House and Gardens after local government reorganisation in 1996
- Dyffryn House is a Grade II* Listed Building and the Gardens are Listed Grade I
- There are over 55 acres of gardens, including intimate garden rooms, formal lawns and seasonal bedding areas
- Dyffryn House and Gardens was one of the last country mansions to be built in Wales
- The current house was built in the late 19th Century
To find out more about the historic house and gardens, visit the National Trust Website.
More top news
Showers in the north will spread southeastwards overnight. Temperatures will be higher so not as chilly as list night.
Chilly start to Tuesday, turning into a largely fine and dry day.
Political Editor Adrian Masters was joined in the studio by assembly members Bethan Jenkins, Mick Antoniw and Suzy Davies.