- The Vale of Glamorgan Council acquired Dyffryn House and Gardens after local government reorganisation in 1996
- Dyffryn House is a Grade II* Listed Building and the Gardens are Listed Grade I
- There are over 55 acres of gardens, including intimate garden rooms, formal lawns and seasonal bedding areas
- Dyffryn House and Gardens was one of the last country mansions to be built in Wales
- The current house was built in the late 19th Century
To find out more about the historic house and gardens, visit the National Trust Website.
More top news
The wind will pick up this evening bringing with it some misty and murky conditions.
A parent is arrested every day on suspicion of leaving one or more of their children at home alone, new figures reveal.
A son who stole thousands of pounds from his elderly mum to fund a gambling addiction was caught after boasting on Facebook.