- The Vale of Glamorgan Council acquired Dyffryn House and Gardens after local government reorganisation in 1996
- Dyffryn House is a Grade II* Listed Building and the Gardens are Listed Grade I
- There are over 55 acres of gardens, including intimate garden rooms, formal lawns and seasonal bedding areas
- Dyffryn House and Gardens was one of the last country mansions to be built in Wales
- The current house was built in the late 19th Century
To find out more about the historic house and gardens, visit the National Trust Website.
More top news
Outbreaks of light rain or drizzle expected around the coast and hills.
Mike and Cynthia from Ystradgynlais flew out to the German city for a weekend away.
Fine and dry at first but becoming largely cloudy with outbreaks of rain or drizzle.