- The Vale of Glamorgan Council acquired Dyffryn House and Gardens after local government reorganisation in 1996
- Dyffryn House is a Grade II* Listed Building and the Gardens are Listed Grade I
- There are over 55 acres of gardens, including intimate garden rooms, formal lawns and seasonal bedding areas
- Dyffryn House and Gardens was one of the last country mansions to be built in Wales
- The current house was built in the late 19th Century
To find out more about the historic house and gardens, visit the National Trust Website.
More top news
The whale is made of bags, bottles and other single-use plastics pulled from the ocean, beach and recycling plants.
Skies will cloud over with outbreaks of rain and drizzle.
An article in The Sunday Times found Isis used a network of companies operating out of an office in Cardiff to finance terror plots.