- The Vale of Glamorgan Council acquired Dyffryn House and Gardens after local government reorganisation in 1996
- Dyffryn House is a Grade II* Listed Building and the Gardens are Listed Grade I
- There are over 55 acres of gardens, including intimate garden rooms, formal lawns and seasonal bedding areas
- Dyffryn House and Gardens was one of the last country mansions to be built in Wales
- The current house was built in the late 19th Century
To find out more about the historic house and gardens, visit the National Trust Website.
More top news
A dry night with lengthy clear skies and coastal mist. It'll feel uncomfortably mild in places!
Police say a suspicious package which was placed in the Quadrant Shopping Centre causing it to be evacuated earlier turned out to be a hoax.
A shopper who was evacuated from the Quadrant Shopping Centre in Swansea has told ITV Wales News the experience was 'frightening'.