The coroner in the Jonathan Hiles inquest today reiterated that a 24-year-old Londoner had nothing to do with the teenager's death.
Andrew Symeou wept as the court was told the person responsible is still not known. Mr Symeou had already been tried for - and cleared of - manslaughter.
Coroner Mary Hassell said: "I do not know who the person was who killed Jonathan but I know that person was not Andrew Symeou."
Earlier today Mr Symeou told Jonathan Hiles' father, Denzil: "I didn't kill your son. I'm not lying."
Mr Hiles, 18, died whilst on holiday in Zante in 2007.
A verdict of unlawful killing was recorded.
More top news
Fire crews have been responding to reports of flash flooding in Carmarthenshire. Some homes have been affected.
Medication designed for animals was taken from the building in Abertillery on Thursday night.
More than a thousand riders will be taking part in a series of events in and around the town.