A 24-year-old London man cleared of any involvement in the death of 18-year-old Jonathan Hiles today told ITV Cymru Wales: "This is exactly what I needed to truly get on with my life."
Andrew Symeou had already stood trial for - and been cleared of - Jonathan Hiles' manslaughter.
Today, at Mr Hiles' inquest, Mr Symeou and his parents wept as the coroner said: "I do not know who the person was who killed Jonathan but I know that person was not Andrew Symeou."
But when Mr Hiles' father Denzil was asked if the inquest had provided him with any answers, he simply said: "No.... no."
More top news
Fire crews have been responding to reports of flash flooding in Carmarthenshire. Some homes have been affected.
Medication designed for animals was taken from the building in Abertillery on Thursday night.
More than a thousand riders will be taking part in a series of events in and around the town.