Four drop-in MMR vaccination clinics are being held by Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board today. The health board is urging people to take the time to get vaccinated and help stop the measles outbreak spreading.
– Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board spokesperson
The number of staff we have available and the system in place for seeing people as quickly as possible means people are arriving, registering, receiving their vaccination and leaving in less than 30 mins.
We’d like to reassure people who are thinking they haven’t got time to pop down today that it takes less than 30 mins so they’ll still have time to do other things.
Clinics are open until 4pm at:
- Princess of Wales Hospital, Bridgend
- Neath Port Talbot Hospital, Baglan
- Morriston Hospital, Swansea
- Singleton Hospital, Swansea