The charity The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support says there are an estimated 12,000 people in Wales, making it the most common neurological condition.
- ME – Myalgic Encephalomyelitis - is a condition which affects the brain
- There is no agreement over what to call it - it is often referred to as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- There is currently no single identifiable cause
- Symptoms fluctuate - they are varied, and worse after physical and mental exertion
- A small percentage of people make a complete recovery over time
- There is currently no cure
It is currently ME Awareness Week.
More top news
Low cloud will bring murky conditions with extensive hill fog.
The team, which is manned by volunteers, will operate out of Pontardawe Fire Station in partnership with Mid and West Wales Fire Service.
Dan Biggar has no doubt that Wales remain flrmly in the Six Nations title mix ahead of next Saturday's clash against Scotland.