The charity The Welsh Association of ME & CFS Support says there are an estimated 12,000 people in Wales, making it the most common neurological condition.
- ME – Myalgic Encephalomyelitis - is a condition which affects the brain
- There is no agreement over what to call it - it is often referred to as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- There is currently no single identifiable cause
- Symptoms fluctuate - they are varied, and worse after physical and mental exertion
- A small percentage of people make a complete recovery over time
- There is currently no cure
It is currently ME Awareness Week.
More top news
A dry night with clear spells for most, especially towards the north where it will become rather chilly with some mist patches possible.
Wales head coach Warren Gatland says some players suffered a few bumps and bruises during their clash against Ireland.
Hundreds of bikers have ridden through Blackwood in memory of a woman killed in the Tunisian terrorist attacks.