The Kids in Museums manifesto has twenty points aimed at encouraging museums, galleries and historic sites to make visits for families and young people more enjoyable.
- Saying 'hello' and making visitors feel welcome..
- Discouraging the use of the word 'no'.
- Invite teenagers in to 'hang out' , and make sure their opinions are valued.
- Design pricing and programmes with a variety of families in mind.
- Allow visitors to touch exhibits where possible, and carefully explain why others can't be touched.
- Be chatty and up-to-date on social media.
More top news
Drizzle gives way to more substantial rain which will push in to western areas during the second half of tonight!
Geraint 'Busker' Jones, from Llandysul, has been entertaining the crowds since the 1960s.
Wales will not bid for the 2026 Commonwealth Games. Ken Skates said the Welsh Government had concluded it is not in a position to do so.