The Kids in Museums manifesto has twenty points aimed at encouraging museums, galleries and historic sites to make visits for families and young people more enjoyable.
- Saying 'hello' and making visitors feel welcome..
- Discouraging the use of the word 'no'.
- Invite teenagers in to 'hang out' , and make sure their opinions are valued.
- Design pricing and programmes with a variety of families in mind.
- Allow visitors to touch exhibits where possible, and carefully explain why others can't be touched.
- Be chatty and up-to-date on social media.
More top news
There's less than a month to go until all landlords in Wales need to have registered with a Welsh Government scheme.
The Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse will open its Welsh office today.
Wednesday may be rather cloudy at times, perhaps with a little light rain in places.