The Kids in Museums manifesto has twenty points aimed at encouraging museums, galleries and historic sites to make visits for families and young people more enjoyable.
- Saying 'hello' and making visitors feel welcome..
- Discouraging the use of the word 'no'.
- Invite teenagers in to 'hang out' , and make sure their opinions are valued.
- Design pricing and programmes with a variety of families in mind.
- Allow visitors to touch exhibits where possible, and carefully explain why others can't be touched.
- Be chatty and up-to-date on social media.
More top news
Wayne Pivac praised Scarlets' attacking style as they secured the Guinness PRO12 title with a stunning 46-22 success against Munster.
Scarlets sealed a famous victory at the Aviva Stadium in Dublin with an emphatic 46-22 victory over Munster in the Guiness PRO12 final.
Welsh holiday makers have been caught up in travel chaos after British Airlines cancel all flights from Heathrow and Gatwick.