The Kids in Museums manifesto has twenty points aimed at encouraging museums, galleries and historic sites to make visits for families and young people more enjoyable.
- Saying 'hello' and making visitors feel welcome..
- Discouraging the use of the word 'no'.
- Invite teenagers in to 'hang out' , and make sure their opinions are valued.
- Design pricing and programmes with a variety of families in mind.
- Allow visitors to touch exhibits where possible, and carefully explain why others can't be touched.
- Be chatty and up-to-date on social media.
More top news
It will be cloudy and misty tonight with outbreaks of rain.
The icy area where the man fell at Clogwyn Coch has been described as an "accident blackspot".
Fire services are dealing with a blaze at a disused chapel in Deeside. The fire started around 12:22 this afternoon on Glynne Street.