The Kids in Museums manifesto has twenty points aimed at encouraging museums, galleries and historic sites to make visits for families and young people more enjoyable.
- Saying 'hello' and making visitors feel welcome..
- Discouraging the use of the word 'no'.
- Invite teenagers in to 'hang out' , and make sure their opinions are valued.
- Design pricing and programmes with a variety of families in mind.
- Allow visitors to touch exhibits where possible, and carefully explain why others can't be touched.
- Be chatty and up-to-date on social media.
More top news
RAF veteran Andy Davies says the Royal British Legion helped him get back on his feet after problems with alcohol.
Lucy has the latest weather forecast for Wales
Plaid Cymru leader Leanne Wood has said her MPs won't back English votes for English laws until Wales gets an extra £1.2 billion a year.