The Kids in Museums manifesto has twenty points aimed at encouraging museums, galleries and historic sites to make visits for families and young people more enjoyable.
- Saying 'hello' and making visitors feel welcome..
- Discouraging the use of the word 'no'.
- Invite teenagers in to 'hang out' , and make sure their opinions are valued.
- Design pricing and programmes with a variety of families in mind.
- Allow visitors to touch exhibits where possible, and carefully explain why others can't be touched.
- Be chatty and up-to-date on social media.
More top news
Turnout figures at Welsh constituencies are being released as concerns grow that they could be as low as 2003.
As votes are being tallied across Wales this evening, here are what some of our reporters are saying at counts up and down the country.
An exclusive on-the-day poll for ITV Cymru Wales is predicting the first UKIP AMs in Welsh history - and Labour losing seats.