The Kids in Museums manifesto has twenty points aimed at encouraging museums, galleries and historic sites to make visits for families and young people more enjoyable.
- Saying 'hello' and making visitors feel welcome..
- Discouraging the use of the word 'no'.
- Invite teenagers in to 'hang out' , and make sure their opinions are valued.
- Design pricing and programmes with a variety of families in mind.
- Allow visitors to touch exhibits where possible, and carefully explain why others can't be touched.
- Be chatty and up-to-date on social media.
More top news
Two years since its inception, some are questioning whether the legislation has made a difference to Welsh patients waiting for transplants?
Carwyn Jones will come under further pressure over bullying allegations with a likely boost for a Tory bid to launch an inquiry
The 38-year-old former striker is the fourth most-capped player in Welsh football history.