The Kids in Museums manifesto has twenty points aimed at encouraging museums, galleries and historic sites to make visits for families and young people more enjoyable.
- Saying 'hello' and making visitors feel welcome..
- Discouraging the use of the word 'no'.
- Invite teenagers in to 'hang out' , and make sure their opinions are valued.
- Design pricing and programmes with a variety of families in mind.
- Allow visitors to touch exhibits where possible, and carefully explain why others can't be touched.
- Be chatty and up-to-date on social media.
More top news
One of the men behind Wales' new found footballing confidence has spoken about the work he's does with the players off the field.
Wales boss Chris Coleman has warned Cyprus to forget about attempting to 'bully' Gareth Bale ahead of tonight's Euro 2016 qualifier.
Its not just Wales that has a problem - the EU says the lack of computer coding skills could see Europe facing an IT skills shortage.