The Kids in Museums manifesto has twenty points aimed at encouraging museums, galleries and historic sites to make visits for families and young people more enjoyable.
- Saying 'hello' and making visitors feel welcome..
- Discouraging the use of the word 'no'.
- Invite teenagers in to 'hang out' , and make sure their opinions are valued.
- Design pricing and programmes with a variety of families in mind.
- Allow visitors to touch exhibits where possible, and carefully explain why others can't be touched.
- Be chatty and up-to-date on social media.
More top news
Try-outs for the 'Welsh Dragons' will start in the spring. It's the first team of it's kind in Wales.
Aaron Elliott, aged six, is mad about trucks. He has autism and kind-hearted truck drivers arranged a convoy for him in Caerphilly.
James Wright has the latest weather forecast for Wales