The Kids in Museums manifesto has twenty points aimed at encouraging museums, galleries and historic sites to make visits for families and young people more enjoyable.
- Saying 'hello' and making visitors feel welcome..
- Discouraging the use of the word 'no'.
- Invite teenagers in to 'hang out' , and make sure their opinions are valued.
- Design pricing and programmes with a variety of families in mind.
- Allow visitors to touch exhibits where possible, and carefully explain why others can't be touched.
- Be chatty and up-to-date on social media.
More top news
Any heavy showers will clear away northeastwards through late evening.
The Scarlets were comprehensively beaten 38-16 by Leinster in Dublin.
Cardiff Blues survived an onslaught from Pau's powerful pack to book a place in the European Challenge Cup final.