The Kids in Museums manifesto has twenty points aimed at encouraging museums, galleries and historic sites to make visits for families and young people more enjoyable.
- Saying 'hello' and making visitors feel welcome..
- Discouraging the use of the word 'no'.
- Invite teenagers in to 'hang out' , and make sure their opinions are valued.
- Design pricing and programmes with a variety of families in mind.
- Allow visitors to touch exhibits where possible, and carefully explain why others can't be touched.
- Be chatty and up-to-date on social media.
More top news
A mild night ahead, with a few spots of drizzle in places at first.
The owner of a bar and cafe in Cardiff has been fined for failing to display its food hygiene rating.
Wales wing George North has been referred to an independent expert and won't play for his club until he's had a head assessment.