First Minister Carwyn Jones has laid out the government's Tackling Poverty Plan in Cardiff's Butetown today. These are its key targets:
- Reduce the number of 16-18 year-olds not in work, education or training to 9% by 2017
- Narrow the gap in attainment levels for children age seven eligible for free school meals by 10%
- By 2016 increase the number of three-year olds receiving Flying Start services by 5%.
- Close the health gap between those living in the most deprived communities and more affluent ones by 2.5% by 2020.
- Reduce the number of babies born under 5.5 pounds in the most deprived fifth of the population by 19% by 2020.
More top news
It will be a breezy day with variable amounts of cloud and some bright or sunny spells.
RAF veteran Andy Davies says the Royal British Legion helped him get back on his feet after problems with alcohol.
Lucy has the latest weather forecast for Wales