The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
More top news
Temperatures will tumble under clear skies tonight with a widespread frost developing.
Police found more than 20 cannabis plants, a small amount of cocaine and a prohibited stun-gun at the home of Richard Williams.
Finance Secretary Mark Drakeford and his Scottish and Northern Irish counterparts demand no further public spending cuts in the UK Budget.