The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
More top news
Welsh Secretary Alun Cairns has defended the government's decision to scrap rail electrification plans to Swansea.
I give you one afternoon of sunny spells before more rain moves in, with strong winds too!
The Alcohol Health Alliance is calling for minimum pricing of alcohol.