The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
More top news
Wales are through to the Rugby World Cup quarter-finals after Australia beat England at Twickenham last night.
The Conservative's annual conference is getting underway in Manchester, and talk has turned to next year's Welsh election.
A band of showery rain will push through overnight, but it will feel mild.