The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
More top news
Representatives of the Conservative, Labour, Liberal Democrat, Plaid Cymru, Wales Greens and UKIP parties will debate on April 22.
A petition will be handed in at the Senedd later calling for rules to prevent the use by under 13's in care of social media sites.
Technology projects that promote the Welsh language are to get over £250,000 of funding to help encourage more use of in digital media.