The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
More top news
A breezy afternoon to come, but feeling warm with highs of 19 degrees.
A new report has estimated that101,000 carers in Wales are currently supporting loved ones with cancer.
Helen Plint has the latest forecast for Wales.