The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
More top news
The footballer, who was jailed for five years, claims the 'previously unavailable' information could help clear his name.
The Ministry of Defence has denied reports that it's drawn up contingency plans to move Britain's nuclear deterrent from Scotland to Wales
Snow and ice warning as temperatures plunge