The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
More top news
ITV Wales can reveal thousands of patients have waited over an hour for an ambulance since the 'amber' category was introduced last year
Cardiff Bay could soon be home to a retail and leisure development made entirely from hundreds of shipping containers.
The Welsh Ambulance service has created an app for its staff and patients with additional communication needs.