The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
More top news
Plaid Cymru kicked off its election campaign today with leader Leanne Wood vowing to defend Wales in Brexit negotiations.
The Tour of Britain is returning to Wales and it is finishing in Cardiff for the first time ever.
Prime Minister Theresa May has told supporters in Bridgend that June's General Election is important for the future of the UK.