The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
More top news
All very average out there today! A mixture of sunshine and showers, with relatively decent temperatures!
Nearly a third of parents in Wales skip a meal or more so their children don't go hungry over the summer holidays.
Showers will continue for a time in the west before easing by the early hours. But there is more rain on the way for tomorrow!