The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
More top news
Welsh holiday makers have been caught up in travel chaos after British Airlines cancel all flights from Heathrow and Gatwick.
A schoolgirl from Pontypridd is back home after being honoured for her fundraising efforts at a star studded ball in London.
UK terrorism threat reduced just a week before Cardiff hosts the Champions League final.