The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
More top news
Those watching Euro 2016 games in Wales have seen alcohol marketing almost once a minute during play, according to new research.
Williams has had scans after he suffered a shoulder injury against Northern Ireland.
Chris Bryant was speaking on ITV's Good Morning Britain following his resignation as Shadow Leader of the House of Commons.