The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
More top news
A postman was on his rounds when he noticed a man inside a pensioner's house - police found Neil Williams hiding in the attic.
Susan Wellings suffers from severe pain caused by gallstones but has been left waiting for surgery after doctors refused to operate.
Owain Vaughan, 14, took the drug and was rushed to hospital after suffering severe fits, burst blood vessels and being violently sick.