The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
More top news
Patchy, light rain and drizzle will continue this afternoon. Brightening from the west later. A mild and dry night to come.
With the Welsh Government expecting major reductions to its spending budget, those working in education are concerned.
A 28-year-old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder after a 36-year-old man died from stab wounds.