The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
More top news
The 48-year-old lecturer was taken to the University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, where he sadly died.
Fire crews were called to the Royal Gwent Hospital earlier to help doctors remove a steel ring spanner stuck on a man's genitals.
The Welsh Government has launched a new patrol boat to make sure fisheries and marine laws are enforced.