The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
More top news
Yellow and amber warnings of strong winds remain in place across Wales, as Storm Doris batters the UK.
Trees are being brought down by strong winds from storm Doris.
The 2017 Champions League final will be the biggest event ever held in Wales.