The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
More top news
All calm and quiet overnight, but southern areas could be in for a surprise tomorrow!
Scottish people living in Wales have been giving ITV News their opinions about the Scottish referendum vote on Friday.
While the campaign trail in Scotland has hotted up today, in Wales businesses are keeping a close eye on tomorrow's decision.