The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
More top news
This week Carl talks to psychologist Amy McClelland about new research on the sleeping habits of babies.
For those who have mobility problems the idea of a walk in the Welsh mountains may seem unlikely. But this new scheme may change that.
Any rain will eventually clear this afternoon, bringing brighter weather behind it.