The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
More top news
Clear skies overnight will allow temperatures to drop away. It won't be as cold as last night but a frost is possible in rural areas.
Eight members of a multi-million pounds drug gang operating out of Cardiff have been jailed for a combined total of 54 years.
Ex-convict could have been suffering from drug-induced "excited delirium" when he attacked and killed a young woman, an inquest has heard.