The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
More top news
Turing increasingly cloudy from the west this afternoon. Winds strengthening too. Patchy rain and strong winds overnight.
David Cameron and Nick Clegg have unveiled proposals for a range of new powers for the Welsh Government and National Assembly.
Window cleaner Gavin Tainton tied up the 88 year-old woman with electric wire and left her for dead at her home where she lived alone.