The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
More top news
A family has issued an appeal to help find their missing pet turkey - in case he gets gobbled up as someone's Christmas dinner.
A blustery start to the weekend with sunny spells and scattered showers.
Welsh Secretary Stephen Crabb has launched an attack on Labour leader Ed Miliband, saying he "doesn't give a toss about Wales".