The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
More top news
According to a survey, teachers and retail staff in Wales are the UK's unhappiest workers when it comes to their pay and benefits.
In July, the UK Government announced that the sale of new diesel and petrol cars and vans will be banned in the UK from 2040.
St Asaph suffered extensive flooding in 2012. The bridge is being replaced with a new one, which is higher and wider.