The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
More top news
Green keeper Gareth Pugh died after he fell into a lake while collecting golf balls.
The Newsweek Quiz - where we will be testing your knowledge from the last seven days of news here in Wales.
Swansea must learn the Italian art of defending to continue their climb up the league table, says head coach Francesco Guidolin.