The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
More top news
Police say they want "no surprises" from Welsh football fans.
Assembly's Presiding Officersays Neil Hamilton’s use of sexist language last week is unacceptable.
As the search is called off for three missing men, the family of Christopher Huxtable say it is not right.