The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
More top news
Former detectives quizzed as part of the UK's biggest police corruption probe have launched legal action against their former employers.
Katie Alexander, 16, was last seen at her home in New Quay, Ceredigion, at lunchtime on Tuesday.
It's not going to be wall-to-wall sunshine. It's not even going to feel too tropical. But the weekend looks largely fine and dry!