The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
More top news
Catch up with all the latest stories.
The decision comes after a campaign led by Plaid Cymru and Rhondda Cynon Taf councillor Elyn Stephens to eradicate period poverty.
Thanks for sending us your photos from around Wales of the sunshine and keep them coming.