The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
More top news
An exclusive on-the-day poll for ITV Cymru Wales is predicting the first UKIP AMs in Welsh history - and Labour losing seats.
Calm and quiet overnight with clear skies at times. Temperatures will fall, but we should escape the frost!
A grieving mother broke down in tears as she recalled how doctors could not find out what was wrong with her son in the run-up to his death.