The service will be called the Cardiff Airport Express, and run from 1 August.
These are the details:
- Service will run every 20 minutes, seven days a week, from early morning to late at night
- Will stop at Cardiff Bus Station and Cardiff Bay
- Cost: £5 single, £8 return
- Reductions for children, and free for concessionary bus pass holders resident in Wales
- Leather seats, WiFi, extra luggage space
More top news
Autumn is not going to go out with a whimper! Turning very wet and windy over the next few days, but remaining mild!
Rebecca Newcombe charged between £25 to £580 for holidays and arranged to hand over keys for caravans - but would then fail to show up.
More trains will be laid on between the Cynon Valley and Cardiff this Christmas.